School shooting near Atlanta stopped with words

ACLU threats of lawsuits removed benedictions from local high school graduations some years ago. Don't act as if they don't ever persecute people engaging in religious freedoms.

This lady invoked God in a public school. It's not a stretch at all to assume the ACLU would try to get her fired for it.

(it is possible my comments are being made in anger after receiving yet another "final notice for ACLU membership renewal")

ACLU threats of lawsuits removed benedictions from local high school graduations some years ago. Don't act as if they don't ever persecute people engaging in religious freedoms.

This lady invoked God in a public school. It's not a stretch at all to assume the ACLU would try to get her fired for it.

(it is possible my comments are being made in anger after receiving yet another "final notice for ACLU membership renewal")

I think there's a difference between the school formally invoking and endorsing a religion at an official event and an employee saying the word "God" while saving dozens, if not hundreds, of lives.

Top Bottom