Screenshot analysis!

I don't have a screenshot yet, but when Ed is choosing Drama and Poetry, Acropolis is seen, I don't know if it's a replacement district or building, but is unlocked with Drama and Poetry.

Ngao Mbeba, Legion
Guessing the Ngao Mbeba must be a unique unit for Kongo.

In my opinion, you have Battleships and Destroyers switched in the tech tree.
The icon looks that way, but it would be disappointing if Battleships predated Destroyers by a full era, and Submarines had no counter until the Atomic era.

The icon looks that way, but it would be disappointing if Battleships predated Destroyers by a full era, and Submarines had no counter until the Atomic era.
Well Combined Arms is only one row to the right of Electricity in the Tech Tree, right? And it makes sense that the counter to a unit comes after that unit.

Heh, Monty in a classical republic. That amuses me. Out of the 3 he picks the one that doesn't help with war at all :D

here is a shot of the diplomacy screen with the new options and a look at some diplo modifiers.

I'm scared by the agenda bonus to diplomacy. So you can really annoy him, if you are close to his agenda. And if not, he will never like you at all.

I'm scared by the agenda bonus to diplomacy. So you can really annoy him, if you are close to his agenda. And if not, he will never like you at all.

It may change with balancing, but I think the point is to have agendas mean something. If you don't work hard to keep the peace people (iike Monty) will declare on you. And people like Teddy and Tomyris will probably not target you until you do something to piss them off actively.

Top Bottom