• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the far east Japan and China never went to war. Concerned with the situation against Russia I eventually persuaded Japan to join the alliance, and they performed brilliantly in their campaign against the Soviets. China fell into open civil war, and the survivors of that decided to band together to join the fight against the Soviet Union. I didn't even ask them :love:

Oh, I assassinated Stalin a couple of years back. That was fun.

That's.... bloody beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen China under one color except for Japan!

Which department was Stalin minister of??

In the far east Japan and China never went to war. Concerned with the situation against Russia I eventually persuaded Japan to join the alliance, and they performed brilliantly in their campaign against the Soviets. China fell into open civil war, and the survivors of that decided to band together to join the fight against the Soviet Union. I didn't even ask them :love:

Oh, I assassinated Stalin a couple of years back. That was fun.

I hear that the British are developing something called Ironsides. How do you intend to counter these?

Well you still haven't, as the commies still have one region left.

It's close enough though. I've very rarely seen China - especially Nationalist China - get to this size.

Which department was Stalin minister of??

I think he was Armaments Minister.

I hear that the British are developing something called Ironsides. How do you intend to counter these?

We've heard the same rumours. We brought in an advisor - claims he's a doctor.

A little update on my Mount & Blade Warband game:

The year is 1258 And Jos Ballenbak is roaming the lands in service of the Kingdom of Swadia. He has lord of Chide a small and poor town on the southern border, because King Harlaus is a dick and is neglecting every well earned wish for a castle. Only Lord Tredian and the "Dick"-King himself are gaining land conquered by Jos.

Count Jos Ballenbak.
Spoiler :

The countries dividing Calradia, the cities near Dhirim weren't obtained through war but through vassals of Swadia changing sides to the Vaegirs. Also formerly Count Laruqen is now exiled from Calradia and isn't in the game anymore...

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

And can Someone please help me with some advice about getting more castles, my expenses are now 2000 a week, because I have a Kick-Ass company. I want more cities, castles or towns.!!!

Oh and BTW: the Rhodoks are getting their Asses pwnd....., I just defeated an army of theirs consisting 300 men against my 64 company, I also have 5 counts as my POW. Only their king managed to escape me again !!!

Castles do not provide any income actually, and you have to garrison them otherwise they get instantly captured (and you still have to pay the garrison's wages). What you want are fiefs and a city.

Playing some good rounds (for me anyways) of BC2 last night, and this one guy got mad and started accusing me of and my clanmates of cheating xD I didn't notice his whining until a server admin had looked up my punkbuster history and said in the chat that it was clean. I am honoured to be accused of cheating ^_^, and my e-peen has grown accordingly.

Spoiler :

This was after he had been accusing me/us of cheats for a few minutes, and I took a screenshot with PRNT SCRN thankfully because X-Fire decided not to record any of the ones I told it to take.

The round afterwards, and after I had exited to upload the photos X-Fire was supposed to take but didn't! >.> Ironically enough some random guy was banned for aimbotting a minute later.

Indeed, people just don't like admitting when they lose fairly, it's always cheats or luck or bugs or exploits or something else to blame. When they win, of course, it's by skill every time.

Oh I have seen that plenty of times, but this is one of the first times someone has seriously been accusing me of cheating, and it is very flattering.

However, noobtubes are still noobtubes 9 times out of 10.

The end of 1944, and I think I may have won against the Soviets. We've still fallen far short of the objectives of every major offensive, but we haven't lost any ground so I figure 1945 will be my year (the fact we'll start building nukes helps). The sheer lack of troops on my part does mean that every major campaign has been fraught with tension, particularly with a Soviet army quite willing to utilise 50+ divisions to attack a single province.

Spoiler :

The fact that you can clearly see where my garrison troops end on the eastern front shows just how little hope I had in the 1944 offensives :p

I was wondering about that in my last game, as I went into Russia and realized the sheer number of garrisons needed was going to be ridiculous and drain my manpower I went to putting my cavalry into fast 2 division strike groups based in key strategic areas.

Also it takes FOREVER for some regions to stop being angry >.>

Im sure you can tweak it back to the old revolt rates if you wanted to :mischief:

Kingdom of Ireland in 1090 under Flann the Great, aged 20, who has been conquering since he was 8.

I've really got to learn how to actually play CK some day

oh its really easy to play it, I for one roleplay an ineffective and horrible ruler and watch as my kingdom crumbles around me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom