Sea Cities

Alpha Killer II said:
Wow that terrain mod looks useful what is it? Tell me please!

That's one of Snoopies terrain graphs. I find they look more realistic.
I'll look up what one it is excatly when I next dig out my C3 PTW discs again. At the mo they're buried in work. Again.

This looks like an awesome idea. I might try out the Atlantis mod idea on my own :)

I downloaded the file for the original Civ III and its not workin for me... I have no clue what I am doing wrong. Do you mind givin me some more detailed instructions cause it just aint workin for me... I feel stupid

Thanks in advance:confused:

jokada,

Not to put you of getting it, but I'm re-working the whole mod for the moment. I'm just finishing off the last things and posting unit graphics requests to finish off my Atlantis (no, not stargate atlantis) mod along with this.

But to install this version, you just extract the scenario to the scenario folder (naturally) and the graphics to art\units. Or, just make a copy of the transport folder and rename it sea settler, and another one sea worker. That should solve most problems.

And since I've lost my C3C disc, there won't be a C3C release yet. So if anyone feels up to it after I re-release this, go ahead and use the PTW one to create it.

TTFN

Hey, thanks Derf

I thought I was doin it right at first... Turns out I was... I was suspicious that something wrong might have happened with the download when I tried loading it. It didnt work. Said it wasnt a valid scenario file. Ill try downloading it again and see if it works.

:thanx: Thanks again :badcomp:

And Merry Christmas everyone! :xmassign: :newyear: :snowgrin: :snowlaugh: :snowcool:
:stupid:

Top Bottom