SENTENCING POLL - People vs. Stuck_as_a_Mac

What Shall Stuck_as_a_Mac's Sentence Be?

• Suspension from the Demo Game

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Warning

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No Punishment

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very close. Even if the suspension is 1 week (if that's the case), it could be 3 days (and one turn chat), since Stuck admitted his guilt, and the citizentry seems almost spit.

I agree. When I sent in my sentencing recommendation to Shaitan I put down three days.

Not true Stuck. This vote doesn't end until *tomorrow* at 6:30. That will allow 72 hours, as stated by the Chief Justice.

Just one more warning voe and you could be a very lucky person...

But, Stuck did try to swing the vote in the chatroom once or twice...

This will be interesting if it remains the same because in the case of a tie, the Judiciary decides, but will it be the Term 3 or Term 4 Judiciary, because this poll ends 39 minutes after the official start of Term 4.

Pleading his case in the chatroom ain't quite illegal Chief ;)

Actually Naervod, nowhere that I can see in the Three Books does it say that the Judiciary decides in the case of a tie. Indeed, there is no mechanism in the laws stating what to do in the case of a tie in this type of poll.
See my thread about this exact issue in the Citizens forum.

Veera-
I know there isn't anything in the Three Books, but I'm going by what our current Chief Justice said in your discussion thread.

The judiciary does not decide this case in the event of a tie. My feeling is that a runoff would be held between the tied outcomes.

Bill
Chief Justice

Top Bottom