SevoMod 3

Thanks Sevo, gonna try this tonight.

Is there a agg/org traitcombo? That would be awesome to behold pushing conquest with this :eek:

Now it works fine with the text by me, too.
Thanks a lot.
One little thing, in your first site post u have forgotten to change the patch download txt:

Download: Patch B
:eek:

Chamrin said:
I love how his song is the United States Marine Corps March.

Cham

Ehm, hum, is that so? Well, I couldent recognize that music anyway, and hey, Im brazilian lol..
So...Suggestion? Try some MPB or Bossa Nova music(not that I like anyway)..what about Garota de Ipanema(Girl Of Ipanema??)?

Dunno, just a suggestion, or some Samba anyway :p

Its just a small thing, your mod is great, believe me :D

Ahh, and can't you just put the official flag of Brazil in place of that ugly blue animal flag? :p

Ps: In the download post, the pach C link is spelled as Patch B..nothing big deal I guess, but could confuse somebody..

mbergor said:
Revised version for the over 30s :sad:
Is there anything better than sipping a glass or 2 of wine, trying and failing to make out with a woman half your age, then having the rest of the night to play Sevo's mod sober :lol:

Well a bottle or 2 of wine is more like it and then I wonder why I can't beat monarch more often.By the way a woman half your age at 30 is only 15 mate might want to edit to the over 32s.

I have problem :(
I built my first tanks and attack a city and when I defeat the defence and enter the city it ... crash to desktop and I receive this stupid message "Please tell Microsoft about this problem. Send error report" :( Is there someone with the same problem or it`s only me?

strategyonly said:
Question the front page says: PATCH C, but the download says: Patch B?
And Bandwidth Exceeded.

Fixed that B/C issue.

The bandwith exceeded thing is funny, because that file is hosted right here on civfanatics! Apparently we've exceeded their bandwith! :lol: Woot!

Actually, they probably had some problem with their servers. It seems to be working now.

Sobsob said:
Well a bottle or 2 of wine is more like it and then I wonder why I can't beat monarch more often.By the way a woman half your age at 30 is only 15 mate might want to edit to the over 32s.

Well, here at home the legal age is 18, so actually it should be 36...:p And I wonder myself why I can't beat monarch more often.

Arlborn said:
Ehm, hum, is that so? Well, I couldent recognize that music anyway, and hey, Im brazilian lol..
So...Suggestion? Try some MPB or Bossa Nova music(not that I like anyway)..what about Garota de Ipanema(Girl Of Ipanema??)?

Dunno, just a suggestion, or some Samba anyway :p

Its just a small thing, your mod is great, believe me :D

Ahh, and can't you just put the official flag of Brazil in place of that ugly blue animal flag? :p...

I'm going to do music for the new civs when I get back from my adventures abroad. Music wasn't part of the CivGold release but I didn't have time to add it myself yet. And we can probably do something about the flag of brazil...

Propunk said:
Hey, Sevo!
Thanx a lot for adding Brazil!!! You are the reason why many of us are still playing civ. One question: when I extracted your mod I noticed that there was a rar folder inside it. What do I do with it?

The rar folder inside the mod contains the SDK files I edited for the dll. You may delete it if you aren't doing any SDK modding. I included it for anyone else who's modding and wants to use the modified source files.

darkedone02 said:
no, i played his game, somehow my holy city have been removed and it's no longer a holy city, i have no holy city and i cannot use my great priest to use him to make them unique religion buildings (church of the navity, the Dio Miao, etc.) I don't know why this is happening, no other religion have been spread on my holy city place. this also happen to my AI was well.

Darkedone--so far you're the only one who's experience that. Is there any chance you've got files from another mod laying around or something? It's possible it's a bug in the mod, but given the data at hand it seems more likely to be something specific to your setup.

Oh--and yes, there is an Agg/Org combo: Tokugawa. And he's a military nightmare. :ninja:

Hey Sevo :)

Tell Me!? Arnt You Supppoed To Be In Vacation????

I Thought We Wont Hear From You For The Next Two Weeks!

You Have No Idea How Much I Look Forward For The Warlords Version -i Failed On Merging The Oython -all Of The Xml Files Went Ok -but Its A Nightmares Job....when You Get To It Youll See What Im Talking About....

Oh And The Music I Wonderfull,
And It Is A Brilliant Twist On The Civ 1-3 Opening Mov.

LAN games used to work, now LAN games do not work. Our network is set up properly, we can access regular Civ4 LAN games, but not your mod anymore. It worked fine on 3.0 as well. Just does not work on 3.1.

well what do you know, it happen again! i was playing as poland in a continent map with tropical with high seas, My religion was Hindualism, and somehow my holy city is removed once again! This is a rare bug to me since no one have gotten this bug, and i do not get a warning or anything about my holy city being removed. Note that i am not making this up, k?

Sevo, 3.1 seems not to like the Smartmap Script. I experience CTDs without ever commencing a game. All vanilla mapscripts work fine. Is this a thing of Sevomod or Smartmap?

Hi!

I hope that here in Sevo something can be done about the trebuchet, as it is perhaps too strong as now. How about have it str 3? and how about rquiring a forest/jungle tile in the city area where it would be trained in?

Could it be because the holy city's religion is not used after 10 turns so it disappears?

Top Bottom