SGFN-08: Random AWM Succession Game

Yep, fortunately I still have the 1445 auto-save.

lurker's comment:
Do you still intend to go back and play the game how Lanzelot(?) suggested (a palace jump IIRC)?

I would still like to try that strategy, but completely out of time at the moment.
And what I would like to try even more is, whether this would have been possible to play in Republic. Overseer, what is the earliest save you still have?

Lanzelot

I still have all of my turnsets final saves with a few middle ones. One of them was right before we switched governments, I think.

I still have all of my turnsets final saves with a few middle ones. One of them was right before we switched governments, I think.

That would be too late, because a) we have too many contacts already and b) we spent too much time on researching other techs already. If Republic works at all, then it needs to be achieved at the earliest possible moment.

I found the 3000BC save in post 81 and might try that one. (Though an earlier one would be even better, because at 3000BC we had already spent (in hindsight: "wasted"...) 20 turns on Iron Working.)

I'll have to look on my other computer, but IIRC, I couldn't find the 4000BC save.

All my saves are still up, and I played second.

Congratulations guys... great game all told.:goodjob:

Top Bottom