[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Home Slices

1xp for catfight, 2 GG points I think.
Testing with 10 Scouts indicates the Scout just stays in place getting hammered by the Catapult over and over each turn.
Catapult gets 1xp each time and 2 great general points ya. :)

I'm starting to like the idea of farming great general and regular xp off that scout.

Here is a good view of Sitting Bull.
Spoiler :

I'm now thinking of attacking Mound City T151 with 2 Muskets and 2 Muskets from a galley (the injured 7.9/9hp musket).
Our Catapult is too slow and won't be able to bombard Mound City until T153.
The good news is that testing indicates that our land muskets get 72% odds with 20% city defenses if it is just Archers.

If our Trireme sees a Longbow or Catapult in Mound City on T150, we can change plans easily.

Caravel can grab spy this turn and sail to 2N2E of Choco Canyon T150 while getting a good look at Choco.

Our trireme can sail 1S this turn and blockade, then 1S again on T150 and blockade.
From this spot trireme can protect our galleys and blockade 2 cities at once. :eek:

The Caravel and Trireme will be needed to push to Choco I feel since Sitting Bull has 2 Galleys down there somewhere.

I'm pretty sure I can waste Sitting Bull's capital with just the blockade and 2 units.
1 Chariot (no xp) can stand on the rice tile as long as the surrounding roads are pillaged
The more southern rice can be stood upon by 1 musket (no xp).
Cahokia will naturally starve down to 2 population and be useless in the future. :)

Last edited:
Could we get a 2nd cat to do the xp thing? could even be a 0xp cat. The 1st cat can hit the scout once or how ever many times to keep it in place til the 2nd cat arrives. The obvious choice is ClamsCity to build it.

Which leads me to another topic I already had for the day: I have a new plan for ClamsCity.

Old plan...
Recall that ClamCity has a long honey-do list. I'm thinking we can't burn 2 pop rt now.

(draft)
Forge
Exec
courthouse
Bank
Wall St.
(Less urgently...)
Temple
Market
Eiffel

This city is not going to get to work any merchants, so Bank + WallSt do nothing, except if/when we run out of money and move the slider.. Market Grocer give merchant slots during slavery, but we have to keep doing workshops for WallSt. and then Eiffel.
So no market or grocer, and Bank + WallSt. are not urgent so those go on the back burner. Not too far back cus we should try to finish WallSt. around the time we get Radio (Eiffel).

Long story short.. it still needs forge, exec, courthouse, but if we can put a cat in there. Maybe whip forge -> cat, finish cat with workshops.

T142: When the caravel takes the GS, go due west to unfog more water tiles (to sell maps) on your way to Holy Rollers.
Unfog more on the way to Silver for exec spread.

T150-ish Exec spread:

Silver -> Science + 1t travel

Round 2:
Silver-> Whales 1t
Science -> Clams 0t

Round 3:
Whales -> Cows 1t (caravel's 2nd trip)
Clams -> Canal 1t (needs a ride)

Round 4:
Cows -> Profit
This plan would spread sushi on the following turns:
T154 - Silver City
T157 - Science City
T158 - Whale City
T159 - Clam City
T161 - Cow City
T162 - Canal City
T164 - Profit City

T149 Empire
Spoiler :

Let me see if letting Sushi HQ slip 1 turn and focusing on growth and some other things might be beneficial.

**Edit**
We could do a 2-pop whip of Forge on T151 in Silver City
Then a 5-pop whip of Exec. on T155, and a 2-pop whip of Exec. on T157.

That keeps the Sushi schedule the same, and all our cities won't have to kill themselves getting Sushi founded T154.

Last edited:
Could we get a 2nd cat to do the xp thing? could even be a 0xp cat. The 1st cat can hit the scout once or how ever many times to keep it in place til the 2nd cat arrives. The obvious choice is ClamsCity to build it.

Which leads me to another topic I already had for the day: I have a new plan for ClamsCity.

Old plan...

This city is not going to get to work any merchants, so Bank + WallSt do nothing, except if/when we run out of money and move the slider.. Market Grocer give merchant slots during slavery, but we have to keep doing workshops for WallSt. and then Eiffel.
So no market or grocer, and Bank + WallSt. are not urgent so those go on the back burner. Not too far back cus we should try to finish WallSt. around the time we get Radio (Eiffel).

Long story short.. it still needs forge, exec, courthouse, but if we can put a cat in there. Maybe whip forge -> cat, finish cat with workshops.
Sure, with the delayed Sushi HQ there is no problem getting a Catapult out of Clam City.
4-pop whip 4/120 Forge on T151 and work a Mine, get 24:hammers: overflow
Then 24*1.25 = 30:hammers:
Work Mine + Workshop on T152 + T153, we get a 0xp Catapult on T154.
Our current Catapult gets 5xp from T149 to T153 and we can start Heroic Epic.

Let me see if Clam City can grow to Size 6 by T160 doing this.

PPP 3
T149 - T154

Continuing from Turnset #2

Techs
T149 - Chemistry (1 bulb) after trading for Engineering
T150 - Scientific Method (2 bulbs) // Will lose monastery bonus and Parthenon bonus
T151 - Biology (3 bulbs) -> get Calender in trade -> 1 bulb for Astro after discussing with team about Peter's tech choices
We no longer have +10%:science: or +2:science: from Monasteries on T151 :sad:
T152 - Liberalism
T153 - Liberalism
T154 - Liberalism (Choose Medicine as free tech after pressing end turn on T154)
T155 - Sushi Founded

Workers
Cowboy

T149 - Chop forest (+20:hammers:) (Combined with T148 Forge Whip, this chop stored in Wealth will give us a 2-pop Sushi Exec whip on T156)
T150 - Board Galley 2S of Silver City and sail to Cow City fort
T151 - Exit Galley at fort 3W1N of Cow City and move to 1E of Cow City
T152 - Move to jungle 2W1S of Science City
T153 - T155 Preserve jungle 2W1S of Science City

Shepherd
T149 - Workshop river tundra 2E of Cow City and Stop!
T150 - Move to jungle 2W1S of Science City
T151 - T155 Preserve Jungle (Yes, still 8 turns just like forest)

Rex
T149 - Move to forest 4S of Science City
T150 - T151 Chop forest with Heretic
T152 - T155 Preserve Forest 2S1E of Science City

Heretic
T149 - Move to forest 4S of Science City
T150 - T151 Chop forest
T152 - T155 Preserve forest 2S1E of Science City

Phillip
T149 - Move to forest 4N2E of Science City
T150 - 151 Chop forest
T152 - Move to roaded fur 2N3E of Science City
T153 - T155 Preserve forest 1N2E of Science City

Joan Dark
T149 - Move to forest 4N2E of Science City
T150 - T151 Chop forest
T152 - Move to roaded fur 2N3E of Science City
T153 - T155 Preserve forest 1N2E of Science City

Sushi Schedule Thanks WastinTime!
Round 1
Silver -> Science + 1t travel
Round 2:
Silver-> Whales 1t
Science -> Clams 0t
Round 3:

Whales -> Cows 1t (caravel's 2nd trip)
Clams -> Canal 1t (needs a ride)
Round 4:
Cows -> Profit

These are the turns each city gets Sushi:
T154 - Silver City
T157 - Science City
T158 - Whale City
T159 - Clam City
T161 - Cow City
T162 - Canal City
T164 - Profit City

Cities
Science City

T149 - Forge; (goes to 115/120:hammers:) Rice, Sheep, Horse, Wine, Riverplainsfarm, x2Gem Mine, x2Riverplainscottage
T150 - Forge; (goes to 143/120:hammers:) Rice, Sheep, Horse, Wine, Riverplainsfarm, x2Gem Mine, x2Riverplainscottage
T151 - Wealth; (+29:hammers: from chops land); Rice, Sheep, Horse, Wine, Riverplainsfarm, x2Gem Mine, x2Riverplainscottage
T152 - National Park (goes to (114/300:hammers:); Rice, Sheep, Horse, Wine, Riverplainsfarm, x2Gem Mine, Riverplainscottage, Engineer (Biology Online! +1:food: from farms)
T153 - National Park (goes to 148/300:hammers:); Rice, Sheep, Horse, Wine, Riverplainsfarm, x2Gem Mine, Riverplainscottage, Engineer
T154 - National Park (goes to 180/300:hammers:); Rice, Sheep, Horse, Wine, Riverplainsfarm, x2Gem Mine, x2Riverplainscottage
T155 - 3-pop whip National Park; (Yes, the city can whip at precisely 180/300:hammers:)

Cow City
T149 - T150 Wealth; Crab, Cow, Coast, x3Fur, x2Scientist
T151+ Forge + Courthouse; Max :food: get both done and be Size 5 by T161.

Canal City
T149 - T152 Forge; Crab, x2Clam, x2 Scientist, max :food:
T153 - Courthouse; Crab, x2Clam, x2 Scientist, max :food:

Clam City
T149 - T150 Courthouse; x2Clam, x3Coast, Mine, x2 Scientist
T151 - 4-pop whip Forge (after bulbs); x2Clam, x1Coast, Mine
T152 - T153 Catapult; x2Clam, Workshop, Mine
T154 - Courthouse; x2Clam, x2Coast (Max :food:)

Profit City
T149 - Wealth; Crab, Whale, x2 Coast, x2Scientist, Angry Citizen
T150 - Forge; Crab, Whale, x4 Coast, Angry Citizen
T151 - 3-pop whip Forge;
T152 - Courthouse, Max :food:
T153+ Heroic Epic, Max :food:

Silver City
T149 - Forge; x2 Crab, Clam, Deer, x3Coast, Silver Mine, Fur, x2 Scientist (20:hammers: lands)
T150 - Forge; x2 Crab, Clam, Deer, x3Coast, Silver Mine, Fur, x2 Scientist
T151 - 2-pop whip Forge (after bulbs); x2 Crab, Clam, Deer, x3Coast, x2 Scientist
T152 - Bank; x2 Scientists + max :food:
T153 - Grocer; x2 Scientists + max :food:
T154 - Market; x2 Scientists + max :food: (silver mine, no ocean)

Whale City
T149 - T150 Wealth; x2 Crab, Clam, Horse, Fur, Silver Mine, Coast, x2 Scientist, Spy
T151 - Forge; x2 Crab, Clam, Horse, Fur, Silver Mine, Coast, x2 Scientist, Spy
T152 - 3-pop whip Forge; x2 Crab, Clam, Horse, x3 Coast
T153 - T155 Workboat; x2 Crab, Clam, Horse, x3 Coast

Units
T149 Catapult vs. Scout Plan

T149 - T153 3xp Catapult attacks Scout 5 times to get 8xp, then heads to the front
T154 - New Catapult from Clam City keeps attacking scout!

Sitting Bull War
Here is a good view of Sitting Bull.
Spoiler :

I'm now thinking of attacking Mound City T151 with 2 Muskets and 2 Muskets from a galley (the injured 7.9/9hp musket).
Our Catapult is too slow and won't be able to bombard Mound City until T153.
The good news is that testing indicates that our land muskets get 72% odds with 20% city defenses if it is just Archers.

If our Trireme sees a Longbow or Catapult in Mound City on T150, we can change plans easily.

Caravel can grab spy this turn and sail to 2N2E of Choco Canyon T150 while getting a good look at Choco.

Our trireme can sail 1S this turn and blockade, then 1S again on T150 and blockade.
From this spot trireme can protect our galleys and blockade 2 cities at once. :eek:

The Caravel and Trireme will be needed to push to Choco I feel since Sitting Bull has 2 Galleys down there somewhere.

I'm pretty sure I can waste Sitting Bull's capital with just the blockade and 2 units.
1 Chariot (no xp) can stand on the rice tile as long as the surrounding roads are pillaged
The more southern rice can be stood upon by 1 musket (no xp).
Cahokia will naturally starve down to 2 population and be useless in the future. :)

=====================================================

Cahokia had 14:hammers: on T148 and 20:hammers: on T149. Need to watch out for a new Galley from Cahokia if we have a Galley full of troops by itself.

Caravel 1

T149 - Grab the Spy and head southeast
T150 - Sail southest, take a look at Choco City, then sail to 2N2E of Choco to keep spy safe.
T151 - Drop off spy where needed. Keep the Galleys safe

Galley 1
T149 - Take 2 muskets 3SE.
T150 - Sail to 2N of Musket city and unload muskets
T151 - Sail to 1W of Cahokia, pick up 1 Musket + medic chariot

Chariot Medic
T149 - Move to 1N1W of Cahokia along with our musket
T150 - Pillage farm, then move 1N to heal our 7.3hp musket
T151 - Get on galley to go heal the Mound City attackers

Chariot (0xp)
T149 - Move 1S
T150 - Move to 1NE of Cahokia, pillage road, then go 1N to farm tile.
T151 - Pillage road on rice and stay there until Cahokia starves to death. Go 2S to musket if threatened.

Eastern Musket
T149 - Move 1S
T150 - Move 1S again onto the rice farm 1E of Cahokia
T151 - Pillage rice farm
T152 - Pillage road and stay there until Cahokia starves to death

Central Musket
T150 - Move to 1N of Cahokia
T151 - Pillage farm
T152 - Pillage Road
T153 - Get on galley to fight down south

Western Musket
T149 - Move 1S
T150 - Get on galley to go pound on Mound City

7.9 HP Musket
T149 - Move 1SW
T150 - Get on Galley to pound on Mound City

7.3 HP Musket
T149 - Move 1SW
T150 - Heal up with Medic Chariot helping
T151 - Get on galley to fight in the south

Trireme
T149 - Move 1S and blockade
T150 - The 1st unit to move on T150, move 1S to 2N of Mound City and get vision on it.
Blockade at the very end of the turn.

Other Places
Great Merchant in Moscow

T151 - Trade Mission for 1500:gold: from Moscow if Harbor completed
Will talk to team if 1300:gold:
Maybe we can get capture gold from Mound City on T151 :dunno:

Caravel 2

T149 - Explore the fog to increase our map value, and then head towards Silver City by T155 to carry Sushi Exec on T156.

Galley 4W of Whale City
T149 - Sail east to pick up Worker + Musket and then sail to fort west of Cow City.
T151 - Head back to Silver City to grab 2nd musket
T152 - T154 sail back southeast to grab 8xp Catapult and sail to Profit City to upgrade to Galleon

Musket drafted from Silver City
T149 - Move 1E to try and kill Scout.
T150 - Attack Scout 1N, 1S, or 1W, else go back to Silver City
T151 - T153 move back towards Silver City
T154 - Get on Peter galley and sail south to attack HRE

Diplomacy
T149+ -
All of our :espionage: on Sitting Bull as long as Peter is just putting +1:espionage: on us.

T149 - Trade Printing Press + Optics to Peter for Engineering + War vs. Sitting Bull + 30:gold: + Map
T151 - After bulbing Biology 3 times, trade Bismark Paper for Calendar.
Talk to team before bulbing Astronomy. It depends on what Peter is teching.

Don't accept any Calendar gift!

All Peter demands will be accepted.
All Sitting Bull demands will be denied
All new world AI demands will be discussed with team if possible

Check Every Turn

Record :espionage: values
Screenshot Sitting Bull's buildings and cities
Did Moscow build a Harbor yet?
A new fist appears on scoreboard (Arabs might hit us 40 turns later if they target us and get Astro some day)
Did Peter spend more than 1 :espionage: against us? If so adjust slider.
Save at start and end of turn

Stopping Point
T150 -
Update team on all 3 Sitting Bull cities for important war input. Update team on France identity.
T151 - Get team input on Astro bulb
T155 - Start of turn reached

Anything unexpected happens
Upgraded Longbow messes up war plans

**Edit**

99% Done

Last edited:
A worked coastal tile from the previous turn will have a little sailing ship icon
A worked mine or pasture will have smoke coming out of the chimney
A worked farm will have a glowing farmhouse
A worked forest will have a little icon on it

A worked cottage has no indication at all :dunno:
Perhaps Buffy lets you know the change in how many turns until Hamlet

I'm pretty sure the only hammer tiles Moscow is working is Cow (+2), City tile (+2), and tundra forest(+1). (so 1 Engineer +2)

Don't forget Harbor gets +100%:hammers: bonus for Peter
7:hammers: * 2.75 = 19:hammers:
When a cottage is worked its counter increments on the screen. Not sure but maybe even when we don’t have eyes on it (assuming we ever saw it).

1xp for catfight, 2 GG points I think.

Maces: not that much better, and 11 Muskets are waaay better than zero maces--which is what we have. Mace doesn't ignore walls/castle. 700:hammers: into maces?
I’m looking long term and wondering how much we need to preserve our muskets. Even at 80% odds on flat cities we’re going to be losing them. The HE can pump out whatever, even trebs or cats so we’re always using SD’s scout for siege XP.

149 - T153 3xp Catapult attacks Scout 5 times to get 8xp, then heads to the front
I remember siege weapons cannot hit a unit once its hp % drops below a threshold. Based on regeneration rate in enemy territory, is it possible to farm exp every turn?

I remember siege weapons cannot hit a unit once its hp % drops below a threshold. Based on regeneration rate in enemy territory, is it possible to farm exp every turn?

The Scout heals from 25% of its hp back up to 30%, so our Catapult can knock it back to 25% hp each turn ya.

This plan would spread sushi on the following turns:
T154 - Silver City
T157 - Science City
T158 - Whale City
T159 - Clam City
T161 - Cow City
T162 - Canal City
T164 - Profit City

T149 Empire
Spoiler :

Let me see if letting Sushi HQ slip 1 turn and focusing on growth and some other things might be beneficial.

**Edit**
We could do a 2-pop whip of Forge on T151 in Silver City
Then a 5-pop whip of Exec. on T155, and a 2-pop whip of Exec. on T157.

That keeps the Sushi schedule the same, and all our cities won't have to kill themselves getting Sushi founded T154.
I still can't believe it's a 5 pop whip with forge, but anyway...
Sushi slipping 1t is probably not a big deal. It sounds like a lot when you say -10 food per city (a loss of 70 food), but remember the food is not free. And several of our cities won't have the courthouse whipped before the spread, right? In fact, what is the number exactly that we pay per food (after all courthouses)? Is it 1:gold: for 1:food:? A little higher I think. Then remember we have to pay Peter for seafood.

It's not like we have an HQ + Wall St. city, and it's not like we're trying for 10,000,000 score. Those cases would want sushi ASAP. Our goal was NatPark and we've got that in the bag.

I still can't believe it's a 5 pop whip with forge, but anyway...
Sushi slipping 1t is probably not a big deal. It sounds like a lot when you say -10 food per city (a loss of 70 food), but remember the food is not free. And several of our cities won't have the courthouse whipped before the spread, right? In fact, what is the number exactly that we pay per food (after all courthouses)? Is it 1:gold: for 1:food:? A little higher I think. Then remember we have to pay Peter for seafood.

It's not like we have an HQ + Wall St. city, and it's not like we're trying for 10,000,000 score. Those cases would want sushi ASAP. Our goal was NatPark and we've got that in the bag.
With our much less ambitious tech pace the next few turns, I'm going to try to use the food we can get now to get Courthouses done before Sushi spread.

The Sushi tail-end cities like Canal and Profit can easily get Courthouse done in time.

Ugh, the city builds are giving me a headache.

I don't mind the 5-pop exec. whip as long as the next one is 2-pop.
Two execs. for 7 pop is not terrible.

Last edited:
get 8xp, then heads to the front
which front? It's almost time to switch to Karl.
I don't mind the 5-pop exec. whip as long as the next one is 2-pop.
Two execs. for 7 pop is not terrible.
Try for 5 pop for 2 execs. I think you have it already. That extra 2 pop has plenty of things to contribute to. Bank for HQ is +14gpt. HE, etc.

Our Peter galley has just enough time for two trips from Silver to the fort and then to Profit for upgrade to galleon
I'm fine if you'd rather chase that scout and walk to Cows (i.e. skip the 2nd trip), but I really think this galley should plan to get a cat (or both) and a musket or two over to the New World and get a jump on bombarding. A small group shouldn't trigger any excessive whipping of units. Then when our SB army comes thru, all the cities are ripe for razing.

fyi, I'm mostly AFK the rest of the day.

which front? It's almost time to switch to Karl.

Try for 5 pop for 2 execs. I think you have it already. That extra 2 pop has plenty of things to contribute to. Bank for HQ is +14gpt. HE, etc.
1 turn slower out of Silver City affects Sushi the most.
It is like -10:food: in 6 cities as long as I can get all the Courthouses done and still leave population to spread Sushi.

I think burning the extra 2-pop is worth it since Silver City has the most natural :food: per turn.
It will be doing an absurd +23:food: per turn and growing 1-pop per turn.

I'm fine if you'd rather chase that scout and walk to Cows (i.e. skip the 2nd trip), but I really think this galley should plan to get a cat (or both) and a musket or two over to the New World and get a jump on bombarding. A small group shouldn't trigger any excessive whipping of units. Then when our SB army comes thru, all the cities are ripe for razing.

fyi, I'm mostly AFK the rest of the day.
Have the Peter Galley grab the 2 Muskets and 8xp Catapult?
Ya, it does appear that we can safely go after Charlemagne's 10 population island city if we upgrade to Galleon.
Here is the military of the Holy Roman Empire such as it is.
T147
Spoiler :

T148
Spoiler :

Holy Roman Empire can tech Feudalism at any time.

Ok, I'll retask the Silver City musket to meet up with Peter galley.

Last edited:
ok, 5 pop whip is your call. You should at least get OF since it's 5. It is the lynchpin for sushi spread.

Yeah, let's play 1 turn and meet France. Green light.

1 turn sounds good.

Playing Real Game
now from PPP

Turnset #3 T149 - T150

Continuing from Turnset #2

T149 - Moscow has 46:hammers: in something

Cahokia has 20:hammers:
Mound City has 6:hammers:
Chaco Canyon completed its build and has started something new.
Mesa Verde completed its build and has started something new.
Snaketown has 27:hammers:

Traded Printing Press + Optics to Peter for Engineering + war vs. Sitting Bull + 30:gold: + map

Peter has DOW'd Sitting Bull!
Peter has a new city called Orenburg on top of the copper.

Great Scientist bulbed Chemistry for 1680:science:

Catapult attacked Scout and we now have 11 great general xp.
Was that +3? :hmm:

Sitting Bull galley has crossed to the other side and is now 2E1N of Mound City.

We are worst enemy of Arabs and they have fist. :sad:
They are Friendly with Bismarck

T150 - Peter converted to Taoism! Still friendly.

Peter is now teching Theology in 10 turns :sad:

Moscow has completed production?
No! He is in Anarchy... :shake:
Harbor now expected on T152

We have met Hindu Louis.
Crap, only -2 religion and he is already Annoyed with us! :cry:

Longbow spotted in Cahokia.
2 Archers spotted in Mound City along with Settler
Archer and Dog Soldier spotted in Chaco Canyon.

Cahokia has 25:hammers:
Mound City has 12:hammers:
Chaco Canyon has 7:hammers:
Mesa Verde has 30:hammers:
Snaketown has 30:hammers:

Pausing and uploading now.

Log
Spoiler :
Reference number: 16447
Game: C-IV SGOTM 26
Your team: Home Slices
Your name: Kaitzilla
Date submitted: 2020-08-02
Software Version: BtS 3.19
Game date: 800AD
Total turns played: 150
Session turns played: 1
Player race: Celt
Firaxis score: 1660
Session time played (hh:mm:ss): 01:06:12
Total time played (hh:mm:ss): 56:59:08
Game status: Incomplete
Submitted save: SGOTM 26 T150 800AD paused and upload now.CivBeyondSwordSave
Renamed file: Home_Slices_SG026_AD0800_01.CivBeyondSwordSave

Right click the Renamed File link above to copy it.
You can then paste it into your team post as the download link for the next player.

Here is your Session Turn Log from 780 AD to 800 AD:

Turn 149, 780 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Clams!
Turn 149, 780 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Silver!
Turn 149, 780 AD: Science can hurry Forge for 1⇴ with 26ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 149, 780 AD: Canal has become unhappy.
Turn 149, 780 AD: Silver can hurry Forge for 3⇴ with 9ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 149, 780 AD: Profit has become unhappy.
Turn 149, 780 AD: Sitting Bull is willing to negotiate.
Turn 149, 780 AD: Sitting Bull will trade Calendar
Turn 149, 780 AD: Peter will trade Engineering
Turn 149, 780 AD: Will Trade Map: Sitting Bull
Turn 149, 780 AD: Will Sign Peace Treaty: Sitting Bull
Turn 149, 780 AD: You have plundered 16ℴ from the Cottage!
Turn 149, 780 AD: You have plundered 11ℴ from the Cottage!
Turn 149, 780 AD: You are the worst enemy of Saladin, Sitting Bull.
Turn 149, 780 AD: Bismarck is the worst enemy of Charlemagne.
Turn 149, 780 AD: Charlemagne is the worst enemy of Bismarck.
Turn 149, 780 AD: Bismarck will trade Calendar
Turn 149, 780 AD: Sitting Bull will trade Calendar
Turn 149, 780 AD: Peter will trade Calendar, Engineering
Turn 149, 780 AD: Will Trade Map: Peter, Sitting Bull
Turn 149, 780 AD: Will Sign Peace Treaty: Sitting Bull
Turn 149, 780 AD: You have discovered Engineering!
Turn 149, 780 AD: Peter has declared war on Sitting Bull!
Turn 149, 780 AD: Clearing a Forest has created 20 ℤ for Silver.
Turn 149, 780 AD: Lady Stoneheart's Catapult 1 (Science) (5.00) vs Sitting Bull's Scout (1.00)
Turn 149, 780 AD: Combat Odds: 100.0%
Turn 149, 780 AD: Sitting Bull's Scout is hit for 40 (60/100HP)
Turn 149, 780 AD: Lady Stoneheart's Catapult 1 (Science) is hit for 10 (90/100HP)
Turn 149, 780 AD: Your Catapult 1 (Science) has withdrawn from combat with a Scout!
Turn 149, 780 AD: You have discovered Chemistry!
Turn 149, 780 AD: Peter converts to Taoism!

Turn 150, 800 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Clams!
Turn 150, 800 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Silver!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Silver can hurry Forge for 3⇴ with 33ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Clams can hurry Courthouse for 4⇴ with 33ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Peter is the new worst enemy of Sitting Bull (was you).
Turn 150, 800 AD: Sitting Bull is the worst enemy of Peter.

You may wish to copy it to Notepad for reference when you write your turn set post. It includes any entries you added with the in-game Chat facility

Last edited:
T150
Here is Louis, the worst France for us getting Iron.
Spoiler :

Here is the Sitting Bull situation
The wandering Archer that can reinforce Mound City is City Garrison 1 Drill 2 (2-3 First Srikes)
It is probably moving to meet Settler, but if we land 1N1E of Mound City I can see us having to fight 3 Archers with 2 Muskets + 2 Muskets from galley.
Spoiler :

I'm half tempted to load up with Musket + Chariot and then blitz Chaco Canyon from the sea T151.
20% defenses
Dog Soldier + Archer vs. 3 Muskets + Chariot

Last edited:
Top Bottom