Shattered Lands -- 18 Civ PBEM game

Larven!

Shattered Lands is going very slow and is constantly slowing down. I can help you to administrate the game. I can make this game running even one turn per week or faster. I am backed with Polish Civiliazation community. Please, just give me administrative password and I will arrange everything. This game at this point is unplayable. I and - as I think - other players will leave the game, if nothing will change. Please seriously consider making considarable changes to the game if you want to run it, or pass me the administration code and we will help you to administrate this game. I believe that you do not want to waste 1.5 year long effort of all players and that you want to continue their great experience with Shattered Lands.

i agree, its extremely slow. My last game i sent was on the 17th of april, thats what 2 month ago? Or at least my last post says it. Im involved in a game where 1-2 days is normal.

Any up for a new game? Im in, write to me in private. I would easy give up this game, but also play it, when the game lands in the inbox. But i wont cry if i never gets a another save game, its simply too slow.

I must confess that I've pretty much lost interest in the game at this point. I'm sticking it out only because I like to finish what I've started.

I agree with Paragraf, I would move Shattered Lands to another game with other players to make the game faster.

The other option is to find substitutions for few players and kick out those slowest.

As few of you know, i have to end all my civ4 games (no time and other reasons) and (info to Larven) just RETIRE my civ or something like this. Thx all for game and gl & hf.

See I just never paid attention to the thread... I missed my deadline like once and I just kept forgetting I was playing.

I am interested in playing those new games...

DANG I was actually climbing out of the cellar lol.

I think I'm going to pass. Thanks for the invitation.

Turn tracker is working now. We are playing! But there are 3 nations without players (Spain, Mongolia and Babilon). If anybody wants to play with us please join the game.

Larven: could you give me the admin password?

Top Bottom