SheepNES: Modern Battlefields. Sign Up

The NES starts game time on Jan 01 2007.

well good thing my time zone just turned that time, dont wanna get left out

Stats wise its taking later, stats are now at about 30% done.

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year from Ontario, Canada (best part of it).

Hmm I seem to be wondering the same question. When are we expected to play this long awaited game.

Sheep, I'd like to point out that I asked for Saudi Arabia well in advance of #1 Person, and received neither a "yes" nor a "no" from you. If you'd rather he take it, that's fine, but I'd still like it.

I emerge to claim the United Arab Emirates.

3rd Richest Country in the world baby. Bow to my 7 star Hotels.

Just because your country has a high per capita rate doesnt mean that its overall going to richer.....

ETA is about a week. I have just completed the economies, and political stuff. Doing militaries and miscellaneous stats for 200+ countries as I can.

Sheep, I'd like to point out that I asked for Saudi Arabia well in advance of #1 Person, and received neither a "yes" nor a "no" from you. If you'd rather he take it, that's fine, but I'd still like it.

I do believe you are right. Sorry #1 person you are going to have to find a new home.

You might want to edit the Somalia part of the map, given the total collapse of the ICU over the last week...

I just noticed Chechnya is incorrectly placed (in Dagestan's land) in the map. Checnya should be more to the northwest, without coast to Caspian sea.

put me down for cuba sheep:)

Just because your country has a high per capita rate doesnt mean that its overall going to richer.....

ETA is about a week. I have just completed the economies, and political stuff. Doing militaries and miscellaneous stats for 200+ countries as I can.

Aye, I know, and I was actually wrong. It is the 4th. But still, in one sense it is.

Also, would you like people to help you with the military stats. It could go a lot faster if you let people do specific regions. Also, what are you using to get the stats. I used the CIA world Factbook, Wikipedia, and Buisness records for the below.
UAE said:
Army: 65,000 troops Infantry, 436 Tropicalised Leclerc Tanks, 416 BMP-3 Armormed Vehicles

Navy: 2,000 Marines, 12 well-equipped coastal patrol boats and 8 missile crafts

Airforce: 80 F-16 E/F Block 60 Multi-Role Fighters, 22 single-seat Mirage 2000EADs, 8 unique single-seat Mirage 2000RAD, 20 Mirage 2000-9 single-seaters, 12 Mirage 2000-9D two-seaters

Air Defense:Hawk missile program, 5 Triad I-Hawk batteries, IMEWS(Classified countermeasures comparable to ICMS 3 technology), Black Shahin Cruise Missle

I'd volunteer to do the Middle East west of Iraq.

I'll take Germany.

Top Bottom