Shogun - Civil War

Sim_Fan

Chieftain
Introduction:
Hi. I'm happy to give you my first scenario called Shogun - Civil War! Shogun - Civil War is a small scenario/mod based on the Sengoku - Sword of the Shogun scenario.

About the scenario/mod:
-29 Units
-18 Civs
-32 improvements and wonders
-Map by el mencey
-Tokugawa diplomacy music from Civ IV
-Ending theme from Samurai Champloo called Shiki no Uta

Installation:
First download the files. I highly recommend downloading the update. There is just some better stuff in the update. Then extract them to your Conquests\Scenarios folder. (C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Scenarios or C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Civilization III Complete\Conquests\Scenarios)

Downloads:
Shogun - Civil War
(Check Update Notes)

I had a really fun time making this scenario. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Credits:
Units: Kinboat, aaglo, utahjazz7,
Terrain: Womok, Sn00py
Cities: Ogedei_the_Mad
Map: el mencey
Interface: Not known Please contact me If you know who made it
Creator of the original Sengoku - Sword of the Shogun scenario
Wikipedia
Everyone else I forgot to mention

Last edited by a moderator:
Look very:goodjob: Nice. Will download as soon as I finish my other Civ 3 games.

Which terrian graphics are you using for this scenario? I like the look of the terrian graphics and would love to download then if I can.

Which terrian graphics are you using for this scenario? I like the look of the terrian graphics and would love to download then if I can.

That's Womoks terrain, a simple seach should reveal it in the graphics forum. :)

Scenario looks nice, although I fail to understand why you removed Hokaido. :confused:

That's Womoks terrain, a simple seach should reveal it in the graphics forum. :)

Scenario looks nice, although I fail to understand why you removed Hokaido. :confused:

Sorry. I wanted to see the map without Hokkaido and I accidentally saved. :shifty:

If you want the island back, you could probably get it by using the import feature. :)

When you open the biq, go to "File" then choose "import". It will let you import the rules into a new map, or the other war around if you prefer that. :)

edit - you found it

Time For An Update!

I am now finished with the update. :)
This update includes:
  • A new tech tree look
  • Replaces the ashigaru and horseman unit graphics with more of an Asian style
  • A different interface
  • Asian city improvement graphics
  • And more
Here is the new tech tree look.

looks great!!!

I know what i'll be playing tonight ;)

Hate Be A pain But where do I download the Updated version, Because I Want all of Japan

Thanks, I should Have seen that:confused:

Thanks for making this scenario, it is fun so far, but i have a question. When i play the game, everytime i adjust my research slider in the domestic advisor screen, it always jumps back up to 50 percent. Is there a way to fix this? What happens is--ill be in the negative for gold, so i set research to say 40 percent--then i hit end turn, it jumps up to 50 percent automatically, when my turn begins again. I was under the impression that the sliders were "locked'. In any event--great scenario.

Thanks for making this scenario, it is fun so far, but i have a question. When i play the game, everytime i adjust my research slider in the domestic advisor screen, it always jumps back up to 50 percent. Is there a way to fix this? What happens is--ill be in the negative for gold, so i set research to say 40 percent--then i hit end turn, it jumps up to 50 percent automatically, when my turn begins again. I was under the impression that the sliders were "locked'. In any event--great scenario.

For some reason it does that. To get it to 40%, you have to raise the one below it to 10%.

Top Bottom