Signature discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not spelling nazi's, that's why we didn't say it. :rolleyes:
I am a spelling nazi. Or a grammar nazi. Also, why do you have an apostrophe in "nazi's"?
Also it shouldn't be all in capitals.

How about centreing it?

Something being in all capitals doesn't matter. CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
It's "centering".

:smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

English spelling..you lose

English spelling..you lose

The English spelling is 'centring', not 'centreing'. I win. :smug:

On-topic, my signature is currently an advert for CivUnited (don't know why I have that there, really) and a statement about my place in the forum, following accusations levelled by Gogf and Zarn in the Comings/Goings thread.

could do with a couple flashy annoying emoticons and an inane link or two

and a grammatically incorrect quote

Since my man Bill Richardson withdrew from the Democratic race for President, I now am entertaining arguments as to where to place my Democratic vote for the nomination, to be cast this February 5th in New York.

Limited time offer, hurry, hurry, hurry!

Since my man Bill Richardson withdrew from the Democratic race for President, I now am entertaining arguments as to where to place my Democratic vote for the nomination, to be cast this February 5th in New York.

I don't like any of the remaining candidates for the Democratic nomination, so I still plan to vote for Richardson. If he's not on the ballot, I'll write him in.

You live in New York, which has already submitted to the dark side and will not matter. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom