Signature discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitti-Litti

Deity
This is a place where all of us can discuss about signatures. You can tell your opinion of sigs of other members, or tell about your signature.

In your face, Abaddon! :p

I've used this sig on every forum. I don't know any better ones I suppose.

nc-1701 said:
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...
"Drugs are bad, it's a common fact!"
"I wanna roll wit' da gangsta's, but they all think I'm just to white and nerdy... Maybe I'm just to white an' nerdy...'
It looks curiously disjoint. Also, the term "intellectual graffiti" comes to mind, but I'm unsure why.

Copying my proposed sig from the last thread:

Free will won't. You're a complex program, nothing more. And for all we hear "I'm a freethinker", the right authority can still override two of three and order them to kill.
Expect more subtle viruses in the future.

I struggled with the form of the last line. Most of the versions had me sounding like a fearmonger. Ironically, those who dismiss manipulative memetics are probably the most manipulable.

Isn't that the same one you had before?

You unbolded the t in Mistfit.

Mine is a quote from Family Guy

I've had the same two quotes for a while (and the Hesiod one's been there longer). I think it's time for an update...

I struggled with the form of the last line. Most of the versions had me sounding like a fearmonger. Ironically, those who dismiss manipulative memetics are probably the most manipulable.
Am I wrong, or is "manipulative memetics" just a fancy way of saying propaganda?

For all the talk of "memes" on hear these days, one'd think one'd see some attempts to turn it into more than a metaphor. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but this far I've seen little to suggest that "memetics" is more than, well, what the kids would call a meme these days; something like "O RLY?".

I just use my sig to advertice my newest scenario and the Awesomemod.

My signature is the only thing I change regularly and it tends to reflect the threads of the day or month if I'm lazy.

I keep the bulk of it, but I like to change the top quote from time to time. Feeling nostalgic, so I went back to what my sig originally said :)

I just went edge a little while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom