• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Skirts on ladies...

Its an either or question, which look better, generally speaking?

• I prefer skirts!

Votes: 119 85.0%
  • I prefer trousers!

Votes: 21 15.0%

• Total voters
I go to a Catholic school, the skirts are a huge part of the attraction.
I fear my teenage years in a Catholic school have given me a permanent plaid skirt fetish.

Basicly it works like this, skirts usually show more leg, which is good. But trousers if they are reasonably tight give definition to the covered portion of leg. So if the skirt and trouser are of equal length then the trouser is my choice. However, since skirts are usually shorter I choose that. Of course at very short lengths even of same length skirts win. (Miniskirts > Short shorts)

Skirts are hott.

Short loose skirts are the best. I don't like tight skirts. Mostly because it's not as much fun walking behind a girl up stairs when the skirt she's wearing is tight.

But if she's got a better ass that outweighs the legs, then tight jeans are better. Short shorts aren't that appealing to me.

Narz said:
I like short shorts. :D

Between skirts and pants I prefer skirts. Nice light flowy ones.

Ditto. :goodjob:

I must confess trousers are a lot more comfortable to wear than skirts. You don't know what it is to sit down in a subway with a skirt. It's very boring to have to bother all the time about keeping the legs together. Especially that males are very curious about what's below the skirt.

Marla_Singer said:
Especially that males are very curious about what's below the skirt.

I bet the females would be if men wore kilts.

I prefer skirts I guess, but tight jeans are just as good...

of course...there are some people who have no business wearing tight jeans and skirts (that goes for both sexes) ;)

I like girls in both, for me they either look good in both or look bad in both.. there's not much they can do to get around it.

feline_dacat said:
Generally speaking - which looks better, taking into account those girls who don't have model good looks and the body to accompany it? Obviously a girl who is naturally good looking can look killer in either, but on a plumper lady or a lanky lass, which are they more likely to look good in?
First, let me say that I don't like models: they look like they came from a starving nation: The exceptions worthing are very few, inside the model community. For me, a normal woman is certainly not a model.

I'd like to see both, skirts or trousers, but women overdo it wearing trousers, sometimes, and it's getting boring for the eye :D
feline_dacat said:
Bonus discussion points:
Which is better for casual wear?
That's going to be answered by women.
feline_dacat said:
And in your opinion - which is better for interviews & other important formal events? Some argue that trouser suits don't look as professional but is this all old fashioned?
I think, for interviews and other important formal events, a good and elegant skirt is unrivalled, no matter of what body type the woman has.

As for women wearing trouser suits, they look professional to me, and not neccesarily old fashioned: there're some nice trouser suits --- if the woman has good taste, it shows.

What I'd certainly find reppelent, is women wearing MEN suits(and if they'd even wear a tie, I couldn't even look :lol: --- not that I've seen one wearing such a thing, apart from magazines).
Marla_Singer said:
I must confess trousers are a lot more comfortable to wear than skirts.
There, we've got an answer.
Marla_Singer said:
You don't know what it is to sit down in a subway with a skirt. It's very boring to have to bother all the time about keeping the legs together.
Why should a woman torturing herself like that? :D They'd better treat their legs better and leave them do whatever they want! (J/K! :) )

Seeing that alot of colleague in my office look good in skirts. I choose skirts... the shorter the better

I've been conditioned into prefering trousers. All the clown-like chavs around hear wear min-skirts a size too small for them, giving a great view of their chubby, goospimpled legs. :( I find as a rule (in Cornwall), sensible girls wear trousers, and I prefer sensible girls

skirts for me, though tight pants work for me too :)

and that the hell are short shorts? I hope it's not what I understand as shorts, since those look ugly on girls, imho.

short shorts look similair to breifs but made from denim.

Attachments

• Hot-Shorts.jpg
    Hot-Shorts.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 133
Top Bottom