Small Town Story - Game Thread

I will vote classical_hero for reasons posted previously. Random votes should not push somebody into lynching territory.

What is the reasoning here? Because he random-voted Day One?

Runaway bandwagons kill discussion, too.

I am saying I don't think it was a random vote. Either that or he did not bother to read the thread. So, either he is scum or just plain lazy. He doesn't seem to be a lazy player, so I am betting scum...

I am saying I don't think it was a random vote. Either that or he did not bother to read the thread. So, either he is scum or just plain lazy. He doesn't seem to be a lazy player, so I am betting scum...

If you are saying you think classical_hero is scum, then logically it would follow that you believe Camikaze to be scum. (see tally)

Do you believe both classical_hero and Camikaze to be scum?

Maybe, not really sure. Good point.

A person random voting the second vote on someone is in most games ok. That is the main basis for my reasoning especially as the same thing happened to me in the most recent Star Wars game at the org

I'm gonna have to go with that as well. Random or not you can at least check to see if there is a wagon forming on the person

opps Vote CH

At this point, I'd put my money on classical_hero as well. He was the third to vote Red Spy, effectively causing his lynching. Nevertheless, he claims his vote was random.

Lynch classical_hero.

What do you three think of Camikaze?

If you are saying you think classical_hero is scum, then logically it would follow that you believe Camikaze to be scum. (see tally)

Do you believe both classical_hero and Camikaze to be scum?

Just to be clear; my vote yesterday was not at all random. :p

GamezRule for now. His vote smells more scummy than dcmort's.

dcmort seems to be dodging the question. Smells kinda scummy to me.

I had forgotten the tally and hadn't looked at it before I had posted that. Call it a case of mistaken identity not dodging the question

No I have no reason to think that camikaze is scum. From what it looks like he voted to save himself which is and isn't scummy but its not as scummy as CH.

Tally:

Classical hero (4 votes): Mango Elephant, Jouzou, Dcmort93, Gamezrule
Dcmort93 (2 votes): Zack, Landlubber
Camikaze (1 vote): BestRFCplayer
GamezRule (1 vote): Camikaze

Majkira, I do not know if you wanted to vote, but if you do, you must put your votes in bold, preferably in format: vote: Jarrema

What do you three think of Camikaze?

Well, he did vote for you, but he didn't claim it was a random vote. He even confirmed that a few posts ago. His reasoning was scummy, though ("Sorry, can't resist").

For the reasons above, he certainly went up on my list of suspects, but classical went even higher.

Vote: dcmort He does seem to be avoiding the Camikaze question.

You guys are very good, always voting for me on the slightest chance of me being a mafia. You might as well waste your lynch on a poor helpless woman and do the work of the Mafia. My vote was indeed random, first number I got on the RNG was a 4 and that was me, and then it got 16, which was Red_Spy, and unfortunately he is not in this game any more.

Top Bottom