Smart and Cool, Handsome, Wealthy and So Sexy: Greek Kaiserreich AAR

Luckymoose

The World is Mine

Difficulty: Normal/Normal
Mod: Kaiserreich 1.2
Nation: Kingdom of Greece

It's been nearly two decades since the end of the Weltkrieg and Greece is in a similar situation as always. Small, weak and friendless. But we will never let ourselves get down about this. We put on our shades, pop our collars, smoke our cigarettes and plot plots of evil. It's 1936 and Greece has a whopping 12 IC economy, a small outdated military and no airforce to speak of.

We do have a decent navy to start with, all screens, subs and two transports but this will do nicely for our purposes. The king has a thing for boats so we can expect a sizable navy in the future. Rivaling even the mighty Germans and Brits.

We don't have much money and most that we do have goes into styling products and gym memberships. So we do what we can when it comes to funding new equipment for our small army.

A nice view of our administration. Parliament votes that we should intervene in some dudes business more. This had some effects on our economy and for some reason made the people demand less.

And finally a look at our immediate neighbors, not counting German or Austrian island holdings, which we will get to later. We have the dirty greasy, in a bad way, Turks. The Vulgarians (wink) and those Albanian dudes. Shouldn't be too much work to reform Alexander's empire or something. Right?

I'm at a lost. My precious Ottoman Empire is going to get whacked by you...

Exactly ,but the Kaiserreich mod is awesome!!!!

I also enjoy a game of Falkenhausenland.

Surrender to the Ottoman Empire and be incorporated into their glory. You know they're better than you.

Chapter One: We Takin' Over

The military was in need of expansion, however, there is a severe lack of IC to build and any progress would be slow. As our infantry research was completed we knew we would not be able to fulfill the entire order for three divisions, so we stopped it after two were completed.

We make moves to establish Metaxis are PM. A move which will surely gain the attention of Gayser Billy. This matters little to Georgios. He knows the military will be the pop culture definition of fecal matter by the time the Germans notice anything is up.

After our infantry research we decide we will need a slight boost in IC to make certain improvements to our nation. So with the research into industrial techs we are, as of now, able to increase our total IC from 12 to 13.

Those commies in south Italy decide to make a move on the Pope, now we don't care about the Pope but we do care about commies. Greece knows it's too weak to help the Pope at this time as the combined French and south Italian fleets are too much for our tiny navy. We just puff out our chests and grease our hair.

The Pope's armies make some swift moves to the south, making us certain that the commie Italians would fail beneath the zeal of Il Papa.

But as the year comes to an end the front in the south is stabilized and the French are pushing into the industrial center of Popeland. Greece looks on in disgust at these working class empires.

In preparation for the coming wars we begin research a new infantry doctrine. Superior firepower beats mass front. Ever seen 300?

I'm sure LuckyMoose will do just fine, as if he is Perikles himself!

what cull said.

also, invade albania!

I told you not to play as Greece :(

Nevertheless, we'll see if you can keep this one going longer than the late lamented FireRed one.

I'm really tempted to not get attached to this one, so as not to have my heart broken as it was with FireRed :(

Top Bottom