1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Smeagolheart's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by smeagolheart, Nov 27, 2010.

1. smeagolheart

smeagolheart Monarch

The eyes looks normal right? Nothing phyiscally wrong with them you mean right? Well since she's a goddess that makes encounters in physical form, ie with Gilgamesh, I wanted to do something a little special. I didn't want to make her glow or anything silly just wanted to add a touch of the exotic so that's how the eyes ended up green. Quite striking no?

2. AbsintheRed

AbsintheRed Deity

I really like her this way, it was a good call ;)

3. smeagolheart

smeagolheart Monarch

If anyone can point me in the direction to the tutorial or tell me what to do in Nifscope to make Osman's beard not clip though his chest let me know and I'll update the leaderhead.

I've been trying to fix it to no avail for long enough and it's time to ask for help :)

4. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

You are going to need to use Blender to do that, and it could range from extremely difficult to easy, depends on what the anims are like. I am assuming you are using Stuystevant (or whatever) from C4Col. I am not familiar with that LH as I have never really worked with him, nor do I really play C4Col at all. Anyway, you are basically going to have to import it into Blender and either edit the torso/chest or import it into Blender and edit the beard itself, then export the nif, go into NifSkope and nifswap it appropriately.

As far as the level of difficulty goes, it just depends on how severe the clipping is. It takes a while to resize and reshape things, especially if you want them to look even. I am currently having difficulty with the collar on Camillo Benso, which is why that release is taking so long.

5. smeagolheart

smeagolheart Monarch

I haven't been able to get blender working correctly after a couple tries. I'll just look around for a smaller beard I guess or try and work with Blender. I tried enthinning the Stuystevant model and shrinking the beard and haven't had much success so far using nifscope. :run:

6. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

Yeah, you aren't going to be able to do too much without Blender unfortunately, and I'm actually quite surprised that you have been able to create the LHs you have without it. Try to get it working.

7. smeagolheart

smeagolheart Monarch

Now I remember the actual problem, I was able to get Blender installed but I couldn't follow Ekmek's guide. He has some pictures in there that are just too low res; can't make out what's going on in some pictures. I think Nifscope is powerfulish, everything I've made has been with Nifscope alone.

8. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

Yeah, you are wrong. Sorry to be blunt, but without Blender you might as well quit making leaderheads right now. :(

9. smeagolheart

smeagolheart Monarch

I disagree, I've produced some quality leaderheads already without it.

10. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

Alright, I'm just saying, you are limiting yourself unnecessarily.