Smilie Mafia 2: Backstabbed - Sign-ups [Small Mafia]

How should I take that considering I don't know you either? :lol:

Glad both of you are playing. :thumbsup:
I've played at least one game with everyone here but JoannaK. Hopefully, all of those would be willing to vouch for me in the fact that I am not an unpleasant person. I won't attest to my "coolness." I am four right angles of equal measure. (A.K.A., a total square.)

I've played at least one game with everyone here but JoannaK. Hopefully, all of those would be willing to vouch for me in the fact that I am not an unpleasant person. I won't attest to my "coolness." I am four right angles of equal measure. (A.K.A., a total square.)

:lol:

Good!

In any case, we will try to start on Friday, if we have a decent amount of people, but I am willing to wait for Monday if I have to. I really want 20 people, but we will go even if it's just a few more people.

wtf I signed up to play yesterday and Xenforo ate my post.

I was wondering what happened... you seemed so excited for the game but didn't sign up...

Glad you're here Tak. :D

And we now have enough people to do at least a mini game. Hopefully we can get enough for a "small"! :goodjob:

While I've got you here rakkoon, what is your favorite Civ? Keep in mind that "Yang's Hive," "Sister Miriam's Believers" and "Brother Lal's Peacekeepers" are not acceptable answers. But CIV 6, is.

Top Bottom