Smilie Mafia 2: Backstabbed - Sign-ups [Small Mafia]

Heya there, for some reason CFC didn't alert me to the fact that there had been replays to the thread through the Alerts thing for ages (or I just missed it, that's probably more likely) so I didn't know that the night phase ended until I got a PM telling me I had been lynched! So sorry all about that, most likely just my fault for not being diligent in my checking of the threads.

Heya there, for some reason CFC didn't alert me to the fact that there had been replays to the thread through the Alerts thing for ages (or I just missed it, that's probably more likely) so I didn't know that the night phase ended until I got a PM telling me I had been lynched! So sorry all about that, most likely just my fault for not being diligent in my checking of the threads.
Not a problem. I understand. :)

The Alert flag only shows up once for each unread thread, so if you don't read it then and there, it won't alert you again unless someone flags you, i.e. @Robert Can't.

Don't worry, Robert, recent (sporadically recurrent) problems with the forum software meant that the first time I signed up the post was not admitted.

Top Bottom