Smitty's Unit List

snafusmith

Unit Maker
I posted my first unique unit just over a year ago (2 March 2006), and realized today that there's no easy way to find all of my creations. So here goes...

Misc:

Clipper Ship Released in Modern Warfare Only
Modern Weapons Pack
Star Wars Crawler and Laser Cannon
Star Wars AT-ST
Star Wars AT-AT
Warhammer Steam Tank
Moon Rover
2 Rockets

WW1:

Land:
Erhardt Armored Car Updated in Modern Warfare
A7V Updated in Modern Warfare
Whippet MK.A
Renault FT-17 Updated in Modern Warfare
M1917 Released in Modern Warfare Only
Russo-Balt Armored Car

Air:
Fokker Dr.1
Handley Page O100 Updated in Modern Warfare
Fokker E3, SPAD VII, and D.H.2 Updated in Modern Warfare
Gotha G.IV Released in Modern Warfare Only
Caudron G.4 Released in Modern Warfare Only

Sea:
HMS Dreadnought Released in Modern Warfare Only
4-Stacker Destroyer Released in Modern Warfare Only

WW2:

Land:
Italian L6/40
Type 95 Ha-Go (Japanese Light Tank) Released in Modern Warfare Only
Bren Universal Carrier
Churchill MKIV
Willy's Jeep
M8 Greyhound Released in Modern Warfare Only
M3A1 Halftrack Released in Modern Warfare Only
M3-M16 AAA Released in Modern Warfare Only
M10 Wolverine
Sherman Calliope Released in Modern Warfare Only
M3A1 Stuart
M4A3 Sherman Released in Modern Warfare Only
M26 Pershing
M7B1 Priest Released in Modern Warfare Only
Waffen SS
SdKfz 251 Updated in Modern Warfare
SdKfz 222 Released in Modern Warfare Only
PzKpfw IV Ausf F
PzKpfw IV Ausf H
PzKpfw IV 'Tiger'
BT-2
IS-2
Renault R35
Char B1 'Bis'

Air:
Ju 87 Stuka Updated in Modern Warfare
J2F Duck Released in Modern Warfare Only
Tupolev SB-2 Released in Modern Warfare Only
Tupolev Tb-3 Released in Modern Warfare Only
Ar 196 Released in Modern Warfare Only
Fiat G.55 Released in Modern Warfare Only
C47/DC3 Released in Modern Warfare Only
Vickers Wellington Released in Modern Warfare Only
PZL 37 Released in Modern Warfare Only

Sea:
Battleship Bismarck
Z-Class Destroyer Released in Modern Warfare Only
Liberty Ship Released in Modern Warfare Only
Brooklyn Class Cruiser Released in Modern Warfare Only

Modern:

Land:
Modern Infantry Released in Modern Warfare Only
HUMVEE
M113 and BTR80
M60A2 Released in Modern Warfare Only
Leopard 1A3 (Australian, German & Canadian versions) Released in Modern Warfare Only
BMP-2 (Multiple Skins) Released in Modern Warfare Only
BRDM-2 (Multiple Skins) Released in Modern Warfare Only
BTR-152 Released in Modern Warfare Only
T-55 (Multiple Skins) Released in Modern Warfare Only
T-72 Updated in Modern Warfare
T-84 Updated in Modern Warfare
Leopard 2A6 Updated in Modern Warfare
Chinese Type 99

Air:
Tomahawk Cruise Missile
AH64 Apache
A10 Thunderbolt II
B52 Stratofortress Updated in Modern Warfare
Eurofighter Typhoon Released in Modern Warfare Only
Tornado Gr.1 (3 Versions) Released in Modern Warfare Only
Su-25 Frogfoot Released in Modern Warfare Only
Su-7B Fitter Released in Modern Warfare Only
Northrop F5 (2 versions) Released in Modern Warfare Only

Sea:
Cargo Ship
HMS Illustrious (British Modern Carrier) Released in Modern Warfare Only
DDG-1000 (US Future Destroyer) Released in Modern Warfare Only
Ticonderoga Class Missile Cruiser
Ohio Class SSBN
Los Angeles Class Attack Sub
Akula Class Attack Sub

Wow, I'd forgotten about some of those! If anyone finds some I might have missed, feel free to let me know. Recently it's been very hard for everyone to keep track of what I've been making because of the Modern Warfare Mod. All of my new units are going exclusively into that mod, so that's the main place to go for them.

Oh, and just 'cause it might come up, I've made 92 unique units (models, animations and skins), and over 40 unique skins to date. That's a new unit or skin every 3 days.

ENJOY!

-Smitty

Yeah, he is rather slow today. :lol:

The Dreadnaught? Man, that's an amazing model. :D
But WTH is a 4-stacker destroyer? Never came upon this class for a ship...

Damn you snipperrabbit!!! :p

That is an impressive body of work smitty. I still remember the Moon stuff you did for us a year ago. :thumbsup:

Oh man this list is amazing :)
It's very hard task to keep both speed and quality (i'm only reaching quality atm ;)). And once again thx for help to WW2 1939 Mod - It won't be so soon without your help and huge amount of high quality units :). I'll put you to WW2 1939 Mod - Great Artists Names List :)
BTW Probably i would have finished some units this week wich might interest you and find place in Modern Warfare Mod :mischief:

3 days is fast!!!
normally it takes me around 4 to 5 days, depends on how much i have to do (lately all my units are completely remodelled, rerigged and reuvmapped and get a brand new texture...). But we are out of concurrence, as you do all that modern stuff and i do all that fantasy medieval stuff ;) ... so where is the guy doing all the renaissance stuff? ;)

Keep up the good work smitty :goodjob:

hey! great work on these units and mods!

recently i have been playing Halo more often than i usually do... then i got to thinking, would it be at all possible for there to be a Halo unit? if not thats cool!

Nice list. :) Too bad some of those are only in the mod.. Dial up makes it hard to dl anything big..

snafusmith, would you please be willing the release the dreadnought just for me. :D I have been looking for one and don't really want to have to create my own if I do not have to.:crazyeye:

Chamaedrys:

We do have unlimited, and I Dl'ed Rhyes' mod last night, as it wasn't too big, but now I need to dl the patch. :mad:

I might be interested if I get the time at some stage downloading Modern Warfare and writing out unique civilopedia entries for you.

Ie. The Ju-87 Stuka was known as the Trumpets of Jericho (Also called the Horns of Jericho). It was used to great effect by the Germans during the Blitzkrieg and then the Russian campaign. Although struggling when encountering a modern airforce such as the RAF in the Battle Of Britain this dive-bomber gave sterling service up until the end of the war. In 1943 the G model of the Stuka saw service with two large 37mm cannons on each wing as a tank destroyer. However the Fw-190F and G series of fighter-bombers took over the close-support role from the Stuka when it was clear that the Stuka was too vulnerable to use.

snafusmith, would you please be willing the release the dreadnought just for me. :D I have been looking for one and don't really want to have to create my own if I do not have to.:crazyeye:

Chamaedrys:

We do have unlimited, and I Dl'ed Rhyes' mod last night, as it wasn't too big, but now I need to dl the patch. :mad:

Normally I don't plan, or even think about releasing anything created for modern warfare before the mod is released. I might make an exception with the HMS Dreadnought and the US Wickes Class (the stereotypical WW1 destroyer). There's been a lot of work recently w/ WW1 units and I would like to encourage more work on things from that time line. Unfortunately, I'm away from home and have little to no internet connection. If I get around to packaging them up for release, I might put them on the thread. Don't hold your breath though, it would probably be a week or so.

Hey, I am in no hurry. :) I am too busy learning how to create units and playing Rhye's mod to be in a hurry anywhere else. ;)

Thank you for considering it!

GM

Hey there, I was looking for another unit that could paradrop. I've tried to make the Navy Seal have paratroop animations and it keeps falling apart. Have you made something like this or know someone who has?

Hey there, I was looking for another unit that could paradrop. I've tried to make the Navy Seal have paratroop animations and it keeps falling apart. Have you made something like this or know someone who has?

Nope, haven't made anything like that. Don't have any plans to either.

I should probably update this list... shoot, another thing to do!

I would really like to resubmit the AH-64D Apache Longbow as it has been a while since I suggested it. All it really needs is a radar bulb at the top, to the AH-64A Apache. Also if anyone knows where to get a three-plan view of the Humvee Avenger SAM could they tell me as I have been unable to find one showing proper dimensions for the SAM in the back. I really like the Humvee Avenger and think it would be cool to have a fast, weaker SAM cruising around the map, to protect troop concentrations. It should also be a little bit cheaper than the heavier SAM systems. Any thoughts, Snafusmith?

I would really like to resubmit the AH-64D Apache Longbow as it has been a while since I suggested it. All it really needs is a radar bulb at the top, to the AH-64A Apache. Also if anyone knows where to get a three-plan view of the Humvee Avenger SAM could they tell me as I have been unable to find one showing proper dimensions for the SAM in the back. I really like the Humvee Avenger and think it would be cool to have a fast, weaker SAM cruising around the map, to protect troop concentrations. It should also be a little bit cheaper than the heavier SAM systems. Any thoughts, Snafusmith?

It's still on my list. Please be patient.

Top Bottom