So... no MODS for Mac? NOT True!

Hey i have read the thread and found it useful.
still having a problem.
i have got the Mod button working, and i can start a new game with mods enabled.
But i can not then load that game.
is ther any mods that i need to download to resolve this problem

thank you

HI, welcome :wavey:

I think you are saying that you start a modded game, then save it, then try to load the saved game, and it fails?

What do you see when you attempt to load the game?

Before you load up a saved game that was played with a mod, have you made sure that the mod you used is still enabled?

You can't dwonload it directly from the Workshop. You have to find a downloadable file elsewhere ... if the mod maker has published one.

Try the Downloads in this forum.

If you have VMWare fusion and plenty of hard-drive space then you can also install the PC version under fusion, install the mods into that and then you should be able to find them in your PC mods folder in order to copy them over to your Mac mods folder.

Very roundabout way to do it, but for mods that don't have a separate download available it's another, if somewhat extreme, option. A friend with the windows version of Civ V could be another alternative. I think most mod makers will be happy to provide a copy when asked, but you have to actually contact them and wait for a reply.

Top Bottom