So you want to see gameplay, huh?

up[stream started btw... and i am not kidding this time. :p

Really?

Because I STILL can't load the site :(

This is what happens when games become super popular. You just have to take it for granted that only a half or so of the people will be able to watch the streams while the other half curses as a result of being kept away by all of the traffic. :mad:

:(:(:(

ahhh some thing wierd jsut happened, im missing it, extremly rude curse, damn silly advert took over the show. for me anyway

oh this is just great. The one day I want to use ustream and it doesn't even ****ing work. Just my ****ing luck.

I'd like to see him go over the sound options and turn down the freaking music, it's so loud you can't hear him.

Not working for me.. refreshed ustream and got kicked off. I hope one of you is screen recording this!

Oh my... them rivers... =(

Am I the only one whos getting such bad lag that its unwatchable?

Man, I really like the look of the new "units", they look like proper small armies now.

Its even better when they are moving around normally when playing the game instead of the quick fighting scenes I saw in movies up till this point.

need to login to a face book or twitter account, amke sure you only have one selected too.

WTF, they're certainly overdoing it with this web 2.0 crap.

He just said it looks organic. : P

Okay, now he got his first infraction :trouble:.

:D

Have fun watching everyone :).

Top Bottom