Spacer Ones quirky Building/Wonders

When I get a good pic of something like this, I feel compelled to make it...
I think the shadow looks better...I need more practice but Im happy with it

this is the Orthanc Tower from LotR...
For details check
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthanc

this includes Wonder Splash

Just for the record...Im done with these...in fact, as I decide noone wants them any further I will be deleting them to make space for my new stuffs...so if you want any of these, get em now...if they are already gone...PM me, I will repost by request

Im bumping this thread to fill a request...these were some of the last ones I expected requested...but Snakelover here you are...

Mickey Ds
NOT a KFC
and my Chocobo Ranch(I think Hikaro has another version)

if you need the chocobo resources let me know

anyone else, feel free to browse...I have removed al the files to conserve my u/l limit, but the pics remain, and they are conveineantly(sp?) numbered...Im a bit slow due to my newest family addition, but I will get to it as soon as I can...I made them to be used...

all I ask is for a blurb in the credits

[edit] these were downloaded by the requester, so have been deleted

Hey, I never saw these before! Really cool. As for the Orthanc one, in the lg shot, you should really use Ukas' grass template, it looks much smoother. If you don't have enough attachment space for those other ones, just use the easy upload system, :).

Odin, I have plenty of space...the thread has been linked in my siggy forever, but most of these are too silly for common use...I made them at the earliest part of learning to MOD and so not only are they silly, but some are bad quality...

the good stuff is getting moved to the Filedatabase...anything that you want...better say something to me or it might vanish forever...

I have a question about your future buildings pack, what buildings go with what files? I mean they are great buildings, I was thinking of using them in a Star trek Borg mod I am working on. But without somesort of a description to go with the files I am kinda lost.

Nice bump... please don't bump threads that are more than a few months old, of course this is a legitimate question.

Anyway, the futuristic pack it's mainly random buildings. From what I have dled there is a gotam asylum and mecha city as well as some other futuristic buildings. For the ones that don't have names you might have to improvise.

they should all be named, or numbered...and now that I check, they are individually zipped...the 4 files in each zip(5 files if there is a Wondersplash) are all for the same building...

there are 9 seperate zip files...named "Futurebuild1" and "futureBuild2" for example...there are 4 files in each zip, named: "Fbuild1L" "Fbuild1S"(these 2 are pedia files) and "FutureIconL" & "FutureIconS"...these are your Building_pcx icons...

Spacer One said:
they should all be named, or numbered...and now that I check, they are individually zipped...the 4 files in each zip(5 files if there is a Wondersplash) are all for the same building...

there are 9 seperate zip files...named "Futurebuild1" and "futureBuild2" for example...there are 4 files in each zip, named: "Fbuild1L" "Fbuild1S"(these 2 are pedia files) and "FutureIconL" & "FutureIconS"...these are your Building_pcx icons...

Alrighty then, while that was usefull information it doesnt realy answer the question. The little prievew you gave doesnt have any corisponding information to what file each building goes with. I was wanting to use specific buildings from the pack. and I don't know what building corisponds with what pic in the preview.

I think the center building would look awesome as a walled ultra modern city. anyway thanks for the information.

and again sorry for the "bump" I know that some of these threads are old, but im rather new to modding.

Oh...you need labels...ok...from left top - right bottom:

Future Building 6 / Future Building 4/ Future Building 5

Future Build 1/Future Build2/Future Power Plant

MechaCity 1 / MechaCity 2/ Gotham Asylum

I recomend that you d/l GIMP...its a prog that will allow you to preview PCX files...
http://www.gimp.org/

and for the record, BUMPing a thread is only annoying when someone bumps a thread after 2 years to say "That looks cool"...asking a legit question is not a "Bad Bump"...no need to apologize...

Top Bottom