Speculation: New Achievements for G&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies for bumping this thread (again), but I was just browsing through the achievements and I saw a whole bunch of names and icons for G&K achievements. I immediately dove on here and went back through the pages to see if there was already a thread speculating about achievements. I'll list the names for those who are too lazy to look it up, with a bit of speculation on my part, but I'm too lazy myself to upload all the icons.

Yoink! - has what appears to be a red City-State icon, with a stylised eagle-ish logo behind it. Perhaps "stealing" another civ's city-state through espionage, or staging a coup.
Apocalypse Now - a nuclear explosion with "2012" in front. Could be a Maya-specific one :p
Intelligence Network - someone whispering into another person's ear. Obviously espionage-related. Maybe it's for having (x) spies.
Richard the Lionheart - a blue crown behind a red building that looks like the Dome of the Rock. Pretty sure it's related to religion.
Gimme Your Lunch Money! - another red City-State icon, with a gold coin and "1000". Steal 1000 gold through Espionage? Get 1000 gold through intimidating/raiding City-States?
Longest. Name. Ever. - City icon with "Llanfairpwllgwyngyll" behind it. Most likely Celt-related, I'm guessing for founding that city. Maybe also applies for the Huns, taking the name from the bottom of the Celtic city name list.
Rastafari Messiah - what looks like a preacher (Great Prophet?), a winged lion symbol, and "5". Probably "get 5 Great Prophets as Ethiopia".
Mehmet the Conqueror - a logo that could be a stylised hand or a religious symbol (definitely not the Jain symbol) in front of a star-and-crescent. No idea.
Capture of Brielle - a fluytship. As the Dutch, capture a coastal City with a fluyt/Sea Beggar. Can't really be anything else.
Hannibal's Crossing - a war elephant. No points for guessing the obvious.
Lion of the North - what looks like a Great General. Obviously Sweden's unique achievement. Probably related to the Hakkapeliita.
RAM Usage - an Earth globe in front of a stylised sun. The way the sun is drawn makes me think this is the Mayans' achievement. Maybe they get some sort of ram UU?
Greek Fire - what looks like a dromon spitting fire, an Orthodox cross and "10". Sink 10 ships with Dromons?
Gentleman's Agreement - an envelope being handed off, with a stylised spy in the background. The achievement's frame looks like that on the other steampunk ones.
Pax Romana Aeternum - three City logos, the Roman laurel wreath icon and an Orthodox cross (which I'm guessing is the Byzantine icon). The frame is a flat purple square, so I think it isn't done yet, and I think it's related to a Mediterranean Sea or Völkerwanderung scenario. I'm guessing it's for owning both Rome and Constantinople.
All Your Barbarians Are Belong To Us - looks like a Legionnaire fighting a Brute. Also with the purple frame, so likely from the scenario.
I Missed That Day In History Class - the Persian logo, in red, in front of a larger Celtic-looking icon, with the purple frame. Conquering Persia as the Celts? (It could also be an existing civ logo, I'm not entirely sure :/)
I Sunk Your Imperial Capital! - like the last one, but with the Roman icon in front of some sort of cross.
Nobody expects... - ...the Spanish Inquisition. Normal frame.
Double KO - back to the purple frame, a red Roman icon and a red eagle icon. Conquer the Romans and the..... I dunno who in the scenario?
Turks Shmurks! - the red eagle in front of a City-State logo. Not a damn clue.
Reconquista Who? - normal frame, it's some sort of icon. Could be from another scenario.
The Yokes on the Mongols - a double-headed eagle. Could be from the same scenario as the previous one.
Quite Accomplished - has the steampunk frame again, with a gold airship trophy and four stars. Win the steampunk scenario, most likely.
Holy Father - a miter and a City-State logo with "12" on it. Have 12 Cities/City-States follow your religion? Maybe needs Papal Supremacy.
Sky Admiral - a steampunk airship. Build (x) airships?
Never take our freedom! - the Celtic logo again.
Indoctrinated - a red onion dome next to a City logo with some sort of halo-like field above it. Convert a City to your religion? Acquire another civ's City through religious means?
Scourge of Everyone - Win as Attila.
Colonize This! - Win as Haile Selassie.
Baktun the Future - Win as Pacal.
Silent No More - Win as William of Orange.
Defender of the Faith - Win as Gustavus Adolphus.
Celtic Thunder - Win as Boudicca.
No White Flag Here - Win as Dido.
Austrian Succession - Win as Maria Theresa.
Dancer, Actress, Empress, Victor - Win as Theodora.
Gad Zeus! - a lightning bolt. Found the Greco-Roman religion maybe?
Propheteering - an onion dome. Found Islam?
Renaissance Man - a highly decorated statue or something to that effect. Not a damn clue.
We are Family - a golden onion dome surrounded by stars. Again, not a clue.
Et Tu, Brute - the eagle icon from before, on the purple background. Maybe it's the logo of a Roman rebel faction? Or of a "barbarian"/Germanic faction, and it's a pun.
Modern Major-General - some sort of steampunk tank-like thing. Build (x) steam tanks? (Also, they seem to have forgotten there's already a "Model of a Modern Major-General" achievement :p)
From Russia With Love - the Russian icon, a red spy and a crown that could very well be the English icon. Kill an English spy as Russia? Kill a Russian spy as England? It could be so many things.....
Holier Than Thou - the same as "Indoctrinated!" but the City icon is normal silver. Perhaps this is "convert a city to your religion" and Indoctrinated! is "one of your cities converts to another religion"?
Missionary Man - a preacher in front of a semi-translucent onion dome.
Junta for Red October - a spy and a ticked checkbox. Rig an election in a City-State?
Sticky Fingers - a golden spy and a golden beaker. Steal a tech through espionage?
Smooth Talking - a spy and a City-State icon. Convert a City-State to your side with espionage?
Whack a Mole - a red spy. Uncover and kill a spy, probably.
Access Denied - some sort of green computer interface thing? Not a clue.
The Last Crusade - a WWI tank in front of a vague icon that could be anything, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom