Spring Patch Info

Maybe they’ll nerf Mongolia in the patch? There’s someone on Reddit who managed to get +40 Combat Strength with Mongolia. Spicy.

Link

Aspyr also seem to be saying on Steam that the next Mac update will include both the March Patch and this Spring Patch and or will be out shortly after the Spring Patch hits PC - although, tbh, I’m not sure I’ve correctly parsed and understood what’s being said. If true, I wonder if this suggests Firaxis have been working on the x-plat issue.

Link

Last edited:
Maybe they’ll nerf Mongolia in the patch? There’s someone on Reddit who managed to get +40 Combat Strength with Mongolia. Spicy.

Link

I've had similar bonuses with Zulu.

Ok. In all seriousness Firaxis may have to rename it the Summer patch...cos the English have started to look disturbingly like something between red lobsters and cooked shrimp :lol:

...and that does not happen in Spring, you hear me?!

No need to change the name, they'll just spring the patch on us when we least suspect it.

I'll show myself out.

The civs should be reasonably balanced overall. They should just have different strengths, specialties, etc.

It is fine if some AI are monsters due to the interaction of their bonuses, or crappy AI specialty usage, though.

Maybe Tuesday or Thursday. Lately, I'm finding me not choosing CiVI, but instead something else (MLB The Show18, NHL 18, ESO) all on PS4. Nothing on the computer. I have a China game in progress, but just can't get motivated to finish it. Maybe i'll try before work today.
With FXS_Sarah dropping by last week, I'm hoping for Thursday, with patch notes on Wednesday

I'm hoping for tomorrow. It's a national holiday here in the Czech Republic, so I'll have a lot of free time.

I've found myself unable to play with the possibility of a patch looming overhead. So I've been playing my other go-to game War Thunder, and following the hype for the next SoulCalibur game which will finally have a PC port via Steam.

Fortunately the weather here in England is awesome this weekend. The English cannot believe their luck it has coincided with a Bank Holiday.

I have the fan on in my living room. This is literally unheard of at this time of year! So I'm spending quite a lot of time outdoors. People have to come inside for shelter from the sun & heat. (Again a very surreal experience for England). I barely recognise Leeds :lol:

Apart from doing a little modding (cos I want to drop my new scenario by 18 May) I've not been playing any Civ at all RN.

But I am looking forward to play buffed England after the Spring (?) patch.

In America Summer "officially" starts on June 22, so there's plenty of time :D

That's like the day that we have the most daylight during the year, which is literally what "summer" means in the first place. Other definitions have their uses but are really just to fit our calendar better.

Just to say, it's really hot here in Czech Republic. The temperatures are near summer, and there is an unexpected drought (even straw is turning yellow). And this year, there is also increddibly high amount of pollen here. However, there was a storm some three days ago. Pieces of hail were as big as candies.

And within a few hours we're off topic again.

We're hopeless.

Discussions regarding the definition and attributes of "Spring" are most certainly on topic, as would various discussions on the semantics, etymologies, and implications of "Patch" and "Info."
Moderator Action: Only when boredom and lack of information are paramount. Please be careful about giving advice as some of us may not see things your way.

Top Bottom