SSG01 - Succession Story Game - Holland to Hydrae

Spoiler :
Turn 0- A Archer gets knocked out by an Warrior Near Kyoto

Turn 1- The Hague-Archer->Archer (3 turns)
Utrecht-Archer->Archer(4 turns)
Gronigen-Warrior->Rax(10 Turns)

Move 3 Archers next to Kyoto
Move 2 Archers next to Tokyo

Deep Sea Maru moves southward in search of land and women ;)

IT- Warrior gets killed by Archer

Turn 2-Rotterdam-Archer->Arhcer(4 turns)

Time to attack Kyoto

Assault of Kyoto

Spear kills Arhcer
Spear kills Arhcer
Spear kills Arhcer
Arhcer kills Spear
Arhcer kills Warrior
Arhcer kills Spear

Kyoto is ours, Keep it for instant access to furs

We now attack Tokyo

Attack on Tokyo

Spear Kills arhcer
Archer kills Spear

there is 1 spear in Tokyo

In Stray Encounter, Warrior kills Arhcer

Turn 3-Amsterdam-Catapult->Catapult (3 Turns)

Move Troops next to Tokyo

Move Troops towards Edo

Turn 4-The Hague-Archer->Archer(3 Turns)

Attack on Tokyo

Archer dies to Spear
Archer kills Spear

Tokyo is Ours

Deep Sea Maru Finds a Strait of Sea tiles, I hope land is nearby.

Turn 5- Utrecht-Archer->archer (4 turns)

Attack on Satsuma

Archer kills Spear
Archer dies to Spear

Attack on Edo

Archer dies to Spear

Halt the Attack there

Turn 6- Amsterdam-Catapult->Catapult (3 turns )
Rotterdam-Archer->Archer (4 turns)

we attack Satsuma and Raze it

Move 4 archers next to Kagoshima.

Deep Sea Maru Is currently travelling a strait of sea water in the middle of the Oean

Turn 7- The Hague-Archer->Archer (3 turns)

2 Archers kill 2 spears and we raze Kagoshima.

Japan is a One City Civ now

Turn 8-Nothing much. Deep sea Maru is still travelling the body of sea water

Turn 9-Amsterdam-Catapult->Catapult (3 Turns )
Utrecht-Archer->Archer (4 turns)

Deep sea Maru Sinks

Turn 10-Rotterdam-Archer->Archer (4 turns)
The Hague-Archer->Library(8 turns)

That Ends the Proceedings.

Japan will soon be off this Planet

Story is Ready

Attachments

• SSG 1000 BC.SAV
    141.9 KB · Views: 68
Only they are going to Heaven instead of Hydrae.

I took a look, but I'm not going to be able to play before I go away for the weekend. Please feel free to make strategy suggestions while I'm away. There is a lot to do here. Please note, among other things, that the Persians have iron.

I have completed the set, but I'm still working on the story. I have a decent idea, but need to flesh it out a bit.

Spoiler :
Japan is NOT eliminated.

I'll post more when I do the story.

Concept for the story in place, and half-written, but my available time suddenly went completely away. I hope to finish this in odd hours next weekend, but I can't even count on that. Next week is more likely.

Sorry to make this game vie for "slowest ever" honors.

Sorry to make this game vie for "slowest ever" honors.
We've got a long way to go to catch up with Space 4 - Mystery game. It started January 8, 2006 and is still on-going. The last turn was played the first of September (this year, 2008) and they are up to 1340 AD.

The last two turnsets had about 9 months between them. The next time someone plays that game is probably May/June 2009, if they don't get in a hurry.

lurker's comment: Myth01 and Hawk03 have been running for longer than this game too, although they're close to finishing.

Writing is the hardest part. Trying to decide what story to tell and how to tell it. And make it fit into the game. And...and...and...

Play the turns in 5 hours. Spend 5 days getting a story together. If you're lucky.

Sure is fun!

Decided to Resurrect this thread. Anax is gone due to Technical problems. Do we want to continue this?

Decided to Resurrect this thread. Anax is gone due to Technical problems. Do we want to continue this?
He is?

Do you have any more details?

It was also his turn, and the turn was played though the story was not written. I would like to give him a chance to complete his story, if possible.

I'm not quite ready to give him the skip.

Sorry, yes, I'm here, and I have completed the set.

I am WAY busy at the moment. In addition to the regular 9-5, I have been playing music several nights per week, preparing some labor-intensive Christmas gifts, plus my wife has been out of town off-and-on leaving me with full-time household duties. I will make every effort to complete the story over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Not that it will be a masterpiece, but hopefully it has a fun subject, at least. I'm about two-thirds of the way there with it, so there has been some progress, slow though it is.

Not a problem.

Sorta nice, actually. For a while I felt like I had ODed on SGs. :D

Not a problem.

Sorta nice, actually. For a while I felt like I had ODed on SGs. :D

Jeez, I've been feeling the same way lately. Maybe when January rolls around, we'll all be ready for more SG time.....

I might take you up on that, I'm close to finishing what should be my last turn-set on Rod01. Nothing like IA units vs MA units to have some easy killing, even if you can't use Cavalry or Tanks.

Top Bottom