1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Stability Cheat modmod

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by Baldyr, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Baldyr

Baldyr "Hit It"

What file? :confused:

2. xsoix

xsoix Chieftain

CvRFCEventHandler.py

That's where it should be right?

3. Baldyr

Baldyr "Hit It"

This is what needs to be in your CvRFCEventHandler.py (under "def onKbdEvent(self, argsList):"):
    Code:
                    if ( eventType == self.EventKeyDown and theKey == int(InputTypes.KB_Q) and self.eventManager.bAlt and self.eventManager.bShift):
                            print("SHIFT-ALT-Q") #enables squatting
                            self.rnf.setCheatMode(True);
                            CyInterface().addMessage(utils.getHumanID(), True, con.iDuration, "EXPLOITER!!! ;)", "", 0, "", ColorTypes(con.iRed), -1, -1, True, True)

#Stability Cheat
                    if self.rnf.getCheatMode() and theKey == int(InputTypes.KB_S) and self.eventManager.bAlt and self.eventManager.bShift:
                            print("SHIFT-ALT-S") #boosts stability by +10 for the human player
                            utils.setStability(utils.getHumanID(), utils.getStability(utils.getHumanID())+10)
    If this doest appear in the code then you got the wrong version. Download the new version.

4. Statesboro

Statesboro Chieftain

Hey.

I've been trying to get this to work in the newest Civ and I fail. One time it did display a message in the box but that's about it. I have the newest version from the official site, not sure what is it exactly. Could anyone please help?

5. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

Afaik this modmod is already part of the main RFC mod now :)

6. Statesboro

Statesboro Chieftain

Oh! I'll try that, thanks.

7. KMRblue1027

KMRblue1027 The Crown!

Does this effect the current civ the player is on or the first civ the player started on? If it's the former I can use this to save an AI from collapse my cheating to them and using the code right?

8. Baldyr

Baldyr "Hit It"

Yeah, it affects the current human player.

9. KMRblue1027

KMRblue1027 The Crown!

Cool. Now I can save that awesome AI Germany that's killing Russia for me :)

10. Baldyr

Baldyr "Hit It"

You could change the stability ratings using the Python console, also. But that would involve writing Python scripts.

11. etp_ak

etp_ak Chieftain

Wow I've had a game going for a long time and have had to re-add all my territory with the world builder due to instability. If only I had read this earlier...I actually gave up on my saved game until now! Works perfectly. Thanks so much!!!