Stability Cheat modmod

I've all ready tired that and nothing happened and when I look in the file the is no cheat.:confused:
It is an current update so I cant figure out why it isn't there.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
What file? :confused:

This is what needs to be in your CvRFCEventHandler.py (under "def onKbdEvent(self, argsList):"):
Code:
                if ( eventType == self.EventKeyDown and theKey == int(InputTypes.KB_Q) and self.eventManager.bAlt and self.eventManager.bShift):
                        print("SHIFT-ALT-Q") #enables squatting
                        self.rnf.setCheatMode(True);
                        CyInterface().addMessage(utils.getHumanID(), True, con.iDuration, "EXPLOITER!!! ;)", "", 0, "", ColorTypes(con.iRed), -1, -1, True, True)

#Stability Cheat
                if self.rnf.getCheatMode() and theKey == int(InputTypes.KB_S) and self.eventManager.bAlt and self.eventManager.bShift:
                        print("SHIFT-ALT-S") #boosts stability by +10 for the human player
                        utils.setStability(utils.getHumanID(), utils.getStability(utils.getHumanID())+10)
If this doest appear in the code then you got the wrong version. Download the new version.

Hey.

I've been trying to get this to work in the newest Civ and I fail. One time it did display a message in the box but that's about it. I have the newest version from the official site, not sure what is it exactly. Could anyone please help?

Afaik this modmod is already part of the main RFC mod now :)

Does this effect the current civ the player is on or the first civ the player started on? If it's the former I can use this to save an AI from collapse my cheating to them and using the code right?

Yeah, it affects the current human player.

You could change the stability ratings using the Python console, also. But that would involve writing Python scripts.

Wow I've had a game going for a long time and have had to re-add all my territory with the world builder due to instability. If only I had read this earlier...I actually gave up on my saved game until now! Works perfectly. Thanks so much!!!

Yeah, it affects the current human player.
Could you please create same for AI players? I'm fine with my stability, it is a challenge and no need to change, but AI civs collapsed too often and respawned too slowly. There are a lot of grey color every time, which is not good.

Top Bottom