Subdue animals and Light Elda... sorry, Ljosalfar:)

Might I advise reading the Disciple of Leaves' pedia? "Nature does not favor weakness, and so our task is not to protect the helpless. It does not judge one life more worthy than the next -- let all struggle, and if the winner is a plant, a wolf -- or an elf or a human, so be it. And nature does not prefer life over death. Every creature gets both once, and will in turn deliver each as much as it is able."
First, there is some separation between the cult of leaves and nation of ljosalfar; second, i assume that you assume that i assume elves being compassionate "save animals" hippies which they're not, as their alignment stated "neutral" but thats a scrutinizing.
If you re-read my first post and quite ample following it explanation, then you shall find my statements:
- light elves resent enslavement of animals, like that on farms or circus;
- they prefer not to hunt animals for food and skins, using instead a plants unless they have to
as they do value their willingful and friendly cooperation more.

That mentioned higher aspect of strength is closely related to the druids, who morph themselves in likeness of chosen beasts which if it is predator includes hunt; not all of druids are elves, not all of elves are druids:crazyeye:

Oh, yes, some further third-time explanations: of course some elves may choose a life of a hunter, as well as some elves may become an Ashen Veil cultists; the elven hunter unit looks good and useful in game (despite he lies most of time while wolf does all the fighting:)) and tweaks i require are for light elven nation only removal of cages/menageriwonder , starting friendship with animals and unavailability of the "Subdue animal" promotion for light elven units with compensating it with "Summon animal companion" spell-like promotion (perhaps not on first level) which shall call some random/closest beasty and add some synergy bonuses between the beast and hunter/ranger.

And if you feel i pour too much light colours into them - well, i may be deluded by the words "light", "summer" elves which actually meant to mean something else, i am not sure what?

Being good in FFH does not mean you acctualy are a nice person, but rather what gods you worship.
Many "good" civs acctualy long for supremacy, take Bassium, unless he converts to OO(had that once and it looked very wrong) he is good, but he is so ruthless, that most people on Erberus fear him as they fear the demons.

Top Bottom