Suggestions for RFCE 2.0

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away".

I wish to have technological tree to 1939 AD. There is also need to add a new civilizations and colonial projects.

Absinthered's last activity was 2 days ago, let's not give up on him yet !

Yep, still here
To some people in PMs I already promised finishing some of my long pending updates during the summer, and very much intend to keep it

so, is there any development being done with the 2.0 project? Im really ansious to play a new rfc europe with many improvements. I would like to see the merge of RFCe ++ with 1.0, and if possible, more barbarians enemies for the byzantines (not enough for me, specially in the balkans, perharps huns invasion at early period, marching towards constantinople ?)

New civs and the like are nice and all, but I think improving what's already there in RFC 1.1 should be first priority. I think some of the dynamics still need tweaking (e.g., being able to choose which units go on crusade, over-powered Venetian wonder-building, frequent crashing, etc.)

Civs like Germany could also use a nerf. That and there should be a way to prevent the massive SODs that appear in the end game. One turn of combat ends up taking ten minutes while you wait for all the units to attack.

Civs like Germany could also use a nerf. That and there should be a way to prevent the massive SODs that appear in the end game. One turn of combat ends up taking ten minutes while you wait for all the units to attack.

YES! I've never been able to meet success with Austria, because between Poland, Germany, Hungary, Venice (and sometimes, oddly enough, Genoa), there's bound to be at least one power with an insurmountable stack of units. In addition to Austria, I've encountered problems with this as the Ottomans and I forget who else. The Netherlands often gets a sizeable stack either when they start or when cities flip, I haven't encountered many problems with them in that regard, though sometimes they are completely outmatched navy-wise.

Top Bottom