Sukritact's Events and Decisions

I don't know how to post the xml/lua logs. Don't even know what that is or where to find it

Now reproduce the error by continuing to play the game in which you encountered the error in, so that the game can actually log the error.
Just enabling logging and waiting for errors to show up works just as well as expecting words to write themselves just by uncapping a pen.

Sorry here they are. I enabled the Events and Decisions mod only and I got the same result as yesterday

Attachments

• xml Civ 5.txt
    3 KB · Views: 60
  • Lua Civ 5.txt
    52.5 KB · Views: 75
Could you post them on pastebin or dropbox or something, or first put the logs in a .zip file before attaching them? This forum always converts attached .txt files to unopenable .php files for me, apparently.

Also this question is random but can someone explain to me the Community Patch and the Community Balance Patch?

I don't know why you need my email... :confused: Just find the file, click Share, and the link will be copied to your clipboard, and then just paste the link in a post.

I assumed Sukritact would've looked at it, since it's his mod...
But yes I did; many of those error messages are incredibly unhelpful - by no fault of yours - and don't really impart a whole lot of information as to how to fix it.

A great mod. I always use it when I play civ.
But there is a problem with a decision of The Maya - I think it's called "Improve Our Atlatlists", it's a decision that lets you spend 225 (on Epic) gold upgrade all your Atlatlists to Composite Bowmen.
IMO, the decision is way too OP, I literally built about 5 Atlatlists in 20 turns, and took on my neighbors because I rushed Construction.

I'm not sure if it was a bug, but the "Here is a gift of gold" every once in a while was way too OP and seemed to completely change my gameplay, prioritizing rush buys vs anything else.

"Mod compatibility list"... is that supposed to mean a list of mods with E&D support, or a list of mods E&D can be safely run alongside without making the game engine implode?

Top Bottom