Sukritact's Events and Decisions

Adds the Code of Laws national wonder to your capital, which give 4 happiness and extends the length of golden ages by 25%.

Though, the fact that it doesn't work for you might indicate a bug. Do you have the latest version of the game?

Aggresive Wimp, thanks for the info!

Natan35, I use Steam version so I would say so. It might be linked to incompatibilities with my other mods. "Civ 4 Diplomacy Features" is one suspect, all it's features simply don't work ever since I've used this. Well, they work but AI doesn't care about them. Besides that I've got another bug which doesn't display one of the reasons why one civilization likes me, it's just something like "TXT_KEY"OPEN_BORDERS_MUTUAL" or something like that but I am sure it isn't related to this mod.

Post your logs?

Idvhl, which logs? Sorry for my noobness (is that even a word?), I am not experienced on the whole modding thing
EDIT: I'm onto something here, which was created of my own stupidity. I used City-State Diplomacy too, which requires Civ4 Diplomacy mod. Removing it fixed the problem, but also created more issues because I also use Community Patch which requires Civ4 Diplomacy mod to work with City State mod. Either way, this isn't related to this mod so I shouldn't be posting it here anyway.

Great Mod! When does my civ earn the 2 religious specific decision choices?

Hello,

I really love this mod but the game often crashes when an event pops up. I play Civ on a mac and I've heard this is a common problem for mac users that isn't solved yet. I hope it will some day get solved, because currently the crashing makes the mod unplayable.

Anyway, in the mean time I would like to delete the Events part from the mod to prevent this from happening and still play with decisions. I am inexperienced with modding and was wondering what files I should delete to accomplish this. Is it sufficient to delete the 'Events' file in the Core folder, or should I also delete other files? Thanks in advance!

Olá. Mas por que? Obrigado.

Attachments

• 1439978464068-710533915.jpg
    1439978464068-710533915.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 194
Has anyone run into this problem? Whenever I reload a save from a point before I've made a decision after I've made said decision, that decision still comes up being made for me.

So I downloaded the mod, unzipped it using 7zip Opener. I found the unzipped folder and there were a bunch of things in it. The name of the folder is "Events and Decisions." I copied the folder and pasted it inside of the "MODS" folder in the Civilization 5 folder. I opened Civ 5 and found the Events and Decisions mod. But after I set up a game and only chose the Events and Decisions mod I started playing the match and I'd get a screen that had to with the mod itself but I can't do anything I feel like it's glitched. I can't move my settler because its like the mods wants me to do something and I can't do anything else until then. Thing is, there are no options for me to do. I want to post an image but I can only post URL? Any help would be cool

It's a little hard to make out, can you replicate the bug and take a screenshot instead of a cellphone pic?

I tried screenshots but it didn't work, when I look for the screenshot it's a black picture... Sorry...

Alright here it is. I'm stuck on that. I can move my mouse around and even press keys on the keyboard and I'll get responses but I can't click anything with the mouse

Attachments

• 2015-08-20_00002.jpg
    2015-08-20_00002.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 132
Hm, ok. Followup question...can you post your mod list and xml/lua logs?

Something weird happened for me with the decisions.
On the "Codify Laws" decision, it says "Right click to see more info" or something like that in green. When I do, it shows me just random Civilopedia screen, like "Concepts" page.
So, could anyone tell me what "Codify Laws" does?

I think you'll find the description in the National Wonders list on the Civilopedia.

It basically functions as a way of buying happiness and a small boost to Golden Age duration using culture as credits.

So you'll have to decide whether delaying social policies is worth a bit more happiness and better golden ages.
I think its a neat feature, it provides you with a bit of an emergency means to deal with unhappiness or it can be a bit of a vanity decision if your civ is generating so much culture you don't need it.

Top Bottom