• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Superpowers NES

Red America standing by.

The Democratic Republic of Indonesia standing by.

Just so we're clear:

first post said:
Each nation will get a package of credits depending on their power status. Major powers receive 230 starting credits, Respected powers get 190c, and minor powers get 170c. Remember, to create an army, fleet, or wing it costs 10c. None of the starting credits may be spent on technology. You may keep some in your treasury, if you wish.

You may also send in orders for the first turn, including purchases with your first turn's money and movements. Its best if you provide me with a map for your initial placements of armies, navies, and wings, but its not necessary, you may simply describe where you want it according to real world cities, geography, or regions.

Confiriming Brazil.

@Jason

the map still doesn't have the Andaman and Nicobar Islands belonging to India.

Yes. I try to give every nation in the world at least one city, so at least one credit value. I will provide a list on the front page of what island chains give you credits.

Do the Maldives give a credit? Because then India should have 21 instead of 20.

Oceania's mine!

p/S: I'd be keen to know my objectives before I start my purchases.

Cheers.

Confirming Islamic Union.

Confirming Russia and confirming its gross income.

Confirming EU's income. Orders should be in tomorrow, hopefully.

@Jason

the map still doesn't have the Andaman and Nicobar Islands belonging to India.

Do the Maldives give a credit? Because then India should have 21 instead of 20.

I will fix the map with the update. Maldives do give a credit, so consider India having 21.

Oceania's mine!

p/S: I'd be keen to know my objectives before I start my purchases.

Cheers.

I'm waiting on objectives until after the first update.

Since we don't have stats yet, does it mean that these first turn orders are basically just military purchases? Or is there something else we could do?

Since we don't have stats yet, does it mean that these first turn orders are basically just military purchases? Or is there something else we could do?

You have the full purchase points plus your regular credits you get for your turn. You may invade, or do whatever you want.

lurker's comment: Why does the EU have Norway instead of Sweden?

ibeconomiccollapseblahblahlazyblah

lurker's comment: Why does the EU have Norway instead of Sweden?

ibeconomiccollapseblahblahlazyblah

You're right, it needs to be switched. But now its too late, and it would give EU too much power. So we're gonna say some things happened and made it the way it is.

Looking on the price list, aren't bombers a bit too expensive? I certainly do hope that those are not single planes we are talking about, by the way. ;)

3 orders in so far, keep them coming for an update today.

EDIT: das, perhaps you are right, but for now we will keep it that way. And no, they aren't single planes lol.

Top Bottom