• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Superpowers NES

Do we receive 'packages' for this turn or for next?

Presumably for this.

Orders soon. DIdn't have the chance to access my home computer with all the numbers.

Everything good taken. Here to watch.

Gelion, you're welcome to be on the waiting list.

Still missing orders from:

Neverwonagame3 (acceptable orders, that is)
Silver_2039
Amon Savag
Azale
Sparrow55
The Loser
Dreadnaught

Azale (Mexico), Amon Savag (South Africa), the Loser (Vietnam) have all be dropped because they haven't verified their reservation.

So Kentharu has first pick on what nation he wants to take, followed by Nuklear kid and then Skeptikalz.

Orders sent. If there are some mistakes, point it out please.

Might there be an explanation on why Nigeria have 10 credits on Nuclear Technology? And I believe Indonesia has 5 Upkeep.

Resigning, primarily because I'm too lazy to build my own army.

Resigning, primarily because I'm too lazy to build my own army.

If only Hitler had been like you.

"I've decided not to be Fuhrer anymore, primarily because I'm too lazy to build my own army."

OKay....

Neverwonagame3 has dropped out, leaving Union of Islamic States open. South Africa has been taken over by Kentharu and Skeptikalz has taken Mexico. Looks like Dreadnaught has dropped as well, leaving Japan open as well. So here are the nations open for taking:

Japan
Vietnam
and Union of Islamic States

This game really doesn't work unless all states are taken by a human player, since most expansion is against NPCs, and it doesnt really work if I control a Superpower invading an NPC. Please, spread the word!

And I still haven't received working orders from:

Silver_2039
Skeptikalz
Kentharu

Regardless if orders are sent or nations are taken, the update will be posted tomorrow. If orders aren't sent by then, those nations that are taken by a player will not be making a move this turn.

Top Bottom