T-72

snafusmith

Unit Maker
UPDATE:
Animated finally. It uses the tank.kfm files, so please point it toward those in the XML files.

OLD:

Poly: ~1100
Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-72

A note on the texture: I tried something new when making the skin for this one. I personally don't think the skin is one of my best, though I do feel it is good enough to post. I would highly encourage someone who does skins to re-skin it. Right now it suffers from the 'green plastic tank' syndrome. The only problem is, this tank is mainly green (at least that's the one I tried to make- the soviet one).

Enjoy,

-Smitty

Attachments

• T72.JPG
    T72.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 3,392
  • T-72.zip
    72.2 KB · Views: 753
Good work snafusmith:goodjob:

maybe you should try this color scheme:

Attachments

• T-84MBT_3.jpg
    T-84MBT_3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 210
snafusmith said:
@ chrisjustinparr:

Don't worry man, I got your Type 99 down as my next modern unit once I finish up some of my WW1 toys.

Awesome :) :) :)

with three smilies you can't go wrong. not even your mother could love you enough to give you three smilies

How do I add this unit to my game? I know practically nothing about modding lol.

well, in this forum you can find graphics only. try reading a "how to add a new unit" tutorial somewhere in the tutorial section.

I looked through those tutorials but understanding nothing of the technical terms used, was unable to try it out.

Top Bottom