Tacos or Pizza

Tacos Or Pizza

• Tacos

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Pizza

Votes: 78 80.4%

• Total voters
It's pizza, hands down.
Nooooooooooooooooooo! You liar!You know damn well that it is taco and stop misleading the public with your sophistry in disquise as being common-sense!:mischief:

Pizza definetily, it's got more taste IMHO, than tacos.

Tacos are good though (especially Mexican ones :)).

Is there such thing as Canadian tacos(probably crap) instead of Mexican or other nationality?

Those tacos I just ate were manufactured in Scandinavia. They're the only type tacos I've ate.
I guess you are missing the pure Mexican ones.Got alot of them here working at our Taco Bell over here.If they build it,they will come.

Tacos give me a much more satisfying feeling of saturation.

When it comes to taste I find them equally good, but I voted taco because of the above.

I guess you are missing the pure Mexican ones.Got alot of them here working at our Taco Bell over here.If they build it,they will come.

Taco Bell doesn't make tacos. No matter who makes them, at that place, they're not tacos. It's like saying what Pizza Hut delivers is pizza. Technically, legally, sure, it's a taco, or it's pizza, but really, why bother with that crap?

Taco Bell doesn't make tacos. No matter who makes them, at that place, they're not tacos. It's like saying what Pizza Hut delivers is pizza. Technically, legally, sure, it's a taco, or it's pizza, but really, why bother with that crap?

Tastes good, and IMO italian restraunt pizzas taste worse.

There is absolutely no comparison. A carnitas taco in a soft corn tortilla with fresh onion, cilantro and a squeeze of lime is sublime.

Pizza. I never liked tacos. When ever I was "forced" to eat one I always took the meat off and ate it and left the taco alone.

Tastes good, and IMO italian restraunt pizzas taste worse.

The taco tastes good, or the pizza tastes good? :eek: Your state has about 4% italian ethnicity. Rhode Island's got about 20%. Sorry, but I just don't trust your italian restaurants. ;) Come visit New England and try a real pizza.

Top Bottom