Burger Pizza

Zardnaar

Deity
Dominoes here has launched a new range of pizza flavours.

Article has them and what's on them. Dominoes has done a cheeseburger flavoured pizza here since the early 2000's.

For cheap pizza they're not to bad. Pizza Hutt does better basic pizzas imho eg pepperoni but dominoes beats then with oddball flavours and cheesy garlic scrolls.

Both taste alright for the price.

Sigh link doesn't work. The flavours. How do these appeal to CFCs palate

• Burger Joint Cheeseburger: all-beef burger pieces, American cheese slices, mozzarella and butter pickles topped with special burger sauce.
  • Burger Joint Bacon Cheeseburger: all-beef burger pieces, American burger cheese slices, mozzarella, butter pickles and crispy bacon topped with special burger sauce.
  • Burger Joint Hamburger: all-beef burger pieces, American burger cheese slices, red onion, fresh tomato, mozzarella and butter pickles finished with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.
  • Burger Joint Bacon Hamburger: all-beef burger pieces, American burger cheese slices, red onion, fresh tomato, mozzarella, butter pickles and crispy bacon finished with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.

Last edited:
No deep-fried mars bar pizza?

No a nearby fish and chip shop does deep fried Moro (similar to Mars bar) or deep fried cheese rolls.

Cheese roll on the left.
IMG_20220731_093446.jpg

I would ask why make burgers out of the beef, rather than use the beef directly? You make burgers to give structure for cooking, the pizza already provides that so why not just add the beef as mince?

Pfffft! Beef Taco Pizza is superior!

I prefer Chicken Taco pizza myself, and get them to make it with mozzarella instead of cheddar (I assume we're both referring to the Family Pizza version?).

Pickles on pizza sounds disgusting.

We're spoiled for choice in terms of pizza places around here, so I've never had to resort to any of the chains. That said, hamburger is on most menus. It's never really been my favorite. I don't get meat on pizza very often, but when I do, I usually pick pepperoni or sausage before hamburger. I had a Hawaiian slice the other week, just for variety's sake. American cheese slices and mayo on pizza might be grounds for a thumping, though. I'd be careful.

What experienced pizzaiolos do: mozz as base and a little parmesan, cheddar etc. added. I use grano padano for that.
Only cheddar or similar has too strong flavour.

Cheddar is too strong for me. It drowns out everything else, and in that chicken taco pizza, I don't want to taste cheddar. I want all the ingredients to blend into one harmonious, spicy, reach-for-something-cold-to-drink experience.

(chicken, taco sauce, lettuce, mozzarella, and sour cream)

I try not to eat beef, if possible and pork doesn't appeal to me the way it appeals to others.
I remember hamburger on pizzas being quite delightful, though. My pizzas are nearly always vegetarian, and I enjoy them just as much as I enjoy any meat pizza (or probably more).

But that aside, kraft singles on a pizza is an abomination.
Nonsense. There’s nothing that can be considered an abomination on pizza. Pizza is far and away the food in American cuisine most open to experimentation and interpretation; in this sense, it is the psychedelic rock of food(as opposed to formulaic punk rock)

Top Bottom