TAM 0.90 x BTS 3.17 ONLY is out !!!

@moosh
You have two path where to install TAM:
"\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword" or "\Documents and Settings\[user]\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword"

Do you tried both options?
Do you removed previous TAM installation befrore doing the new one?
Do you tried to install 0.90 + DLL only (no patch C), just to test if TAM works?
Do you run BTS 3.19?
:confused:

I've just released a XML patch.
Go to first post to download it ;)

TAM 0.90 D XML PATCH
This XML patch includes various gameplay balancing details and graphics updates.
Most important are:
-) civic upkeep costs reduction
-) no more modern road graphics during imperial age

CURRENT AND CORRECT TAM INSTALLATION SEQUENCE
TAM 0.90 ---> TAM 0.90 C ---> TAM 0.90 D

--------------------------------------------

I've also released a first beta release of TAM Ethnic Units, which is playable with the latest TAM BTS version.
Download it HERE

--------------------------------------------

I'M WORKING ON A FULL TAM 0.91, THUS STAY TUNED :)

just a few observations from playing TAM 0.9d, prince difficulty huge map, 24 civs
- I'm on the top of the scoreboard (as Decebal, Teuta)
- no more problems with money I can afford quite large army
- Viriato is always dominating the west part of Europe so Gauls and Tartessians are wiped out
- Teres struggles all the time (because of Scythians, Greeks, Illyria)
- Rome is not doing very well
- Hittites are conquered by Kroisos, Hiram and Aeetes

IMHO Viriato is a bit overpowered

huge map, 24 civs
IMHO Viriato is a bit overpowered

The newer or the older map?
In the new map Viriato is overpowered because of money revenue from rivers and sea tiles and iberian granaries. Next version will fix it.

This mod looks great, but I'm not able to download the files from moddb (requests keep timing out).. Is the moddb.com site working properly?

TAM 0.90 exe isn't run. I got an error message, "0 Can not open file [...] \Beyound the Sword\T...". Its impossible to tell, whats behind the "T...", the message is cutted off there.

My System: Windows Vista, BTS 3.19

Any help? Is there another way to install this beside the exe?

On Vista probably you haven't rights on subfolder, althought I'm not an expert on SO.
On my Vista laptop, I've installed TAM successfully.

There is no way to install TAM other than the exe

Please, post a screenshot of the error message, this could be help

It seems a damaged exe.
Did you try to download it a second time?

Thx, ambrox62 - I downloaded again and now it is working.

Not sure if this is the right place for feedback. It is a great mod, "Thank you!" to all makers. Anyway, I would like to know if I'm the only one hwo feels Hiram a bit overpowered on TAM Mediterranean - 24 Civs - Huge - BTSv082 map.

Just reinstalled Civ4 to play the new version of TAM. Thank you very much for this, ambrox62.

I can't get the ethnic units. Rapidshare doesn't seem to have the file anymore. Is there anywhere else I can get it?

I can't get the ethnic units. Rapidshare doesn't seem to have the file anymore. Is there anywhere else I can get it?

I'll upgrade the previous beta version with new units asap.
Stay tuned ;)

Sorry, you can't play these maps as TAM scenarios.

Top Bottom