Team Babe Embassy

Reply from Whomp:
Hey Gen_W,
Thanks for the update. Let me know when you want peace. I'll send a peace treaty along this turn just in case things are developing with alacrity on the diplo front. If not, then just let me know when you are ready to come to terms! Then you can have my 5gpt! :lol:
Regards,
Whomp
Hey - he's offering gpt! That's cool :thumbsup:

War Happiness lasts forever, as far as I know - I've played games where I've been at war for 100's of turns with isolated civs and they gave me a boost.

I agree! Thanks for the reminder Pete. I think it’ll be nice to keep giving Whomp some tidbits now and then – since he’s basically doing us a huge favor, so here’s my proposal...

Dear Whomp,

Just another quick note to let you know that we’re not ignoring you! :D
We appreciate the offers of peace – but at this point, we think we’re still getting WarHappiness from you – so we want to stick with that for now.

We are going to try to get a peace deal with FREE, and go back to trading Lux with them. We’ll see if they go for it! Saber is trying to incite them to attack us. No surprise there.

Thanks again for your dependable friendship to The Council.

Your brothers & friends,
General_W, speaking with the voice of The Council
EDIT: Sent!

Any opposition to sending that off asap?

No, it's fine.

Are we sure we are still getting the war happiness? - didn't we think that the loss of the war happiness might be the cause of the random riots? - if we are not getting it, then would making peace and then getting babe to redeclare improve the situation or not affect it?

We're not sure, except I think someone said war happiness lasts forever. It also is quite possible that by doing recon of FREE lands we generated war weariness for ourselves each turn. :dunno:

we are still gettign war happiness.

The only question is whether A) we get weariness from a settler and B) if that weariness has wiped out the happiness ;)

All the WW articles I have ever read are pretty clear that you only get WW points from YOUR units in enemy territory. Not from enemy units in your territory.

This came with the turn 264 save:
Whomp said:
You guys doing ok? Haven't heard much lately but I assume you're still at war. No space parts being built in this one?

I don't think it's wise to share our precise SS plans with Whomp just yet... let's wait until it's our launch is inevitable.

But that doesn't mean we can't offer a polite response:

"yeah, it's been pretty quiet here too. We're bulking up our military in expectation of a combined assault. But the best part is we have a surprise waiting for any team that declares war on us :evil:"

I like that!

just in case he's talking to some other teams.... which I highly doubt.

Do we have a surprise? :shifty:

Well, we'll have the ability to build tactical nukes next turn, I'm sure that counts for something... :mischief:

What sort of a prebuild is available to the other teams for building Manhattan? Is there anything larger than a Manufacturing Plant available to them?

:shifty: Will we only have 1 turn of warning before it completes?

Top Bottom