Team Pitboss Game

No. Way too much diplo; the pause issue would overwhelm us. But looks like we're on a ~48 hour schedule now.

I'm impressed at how you guys are handling this :) I set the timer higher than asked for on purpose, but I will lower it again if wanted.

No. Way too much diplo; the pause issue would overwhelm us.

I'm impressed at how you guys are handling this :) I set the timer higher than asked for on purpose, but I will lower it again if wanted.

Do not worry, guys, I was only kidding :D I know some people do not even have a pause button on their laptops, like Regent.

I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the very speedy play of RegentMan, Plako and Aivoturso - especially admirable because all of them were at war :goodjob:

Like I said. Copious use of pause button really cuts down the turn timer spending. I think I spent about 20 - 30 minutes to play my turn but I paused the game when I had to think.

Hi Bowsling, if you need help with unpausing I am available now - and in the next couple of hours. Let me know.

Uff, finally unpaused :D As dratboy said, virtual machines are very temperamental creatures :( Let me know if you need more pausing.

GAME IS BACK ON.

Let us try to play normally, timer is set to 40h now, perhaps we will manage without pausing that is causing all these stuck-in-diplo problems.

GAME IS BACK ON.

Let us try to play normally, timer is set to 40h now, perhaps we all will manage to play without pausing, which is causing all these stuck-in-diplo problems.

Does anyone know how to contact Dick? Not sure if he knows that the game is back online.

He is a CFC member, I sent him CFC PM, same as to everybody else. I also have his private email and he is a close friend of 2metra - so we have many ways of contacting him.

Hi All, do we need all turns to be 40 hours or we want back to original 24 hours timer? I meant to ask Cal to extend just the first turn after pause, but we got permanent extension.

The last turn, even though it was after more than a week on pause, everybody but Bowsling played within first 28 hours, and Bowsling did not play at all :( Bowsling, do you need somebody to sub for you for a couple turns?

What do you guys think? I am a bit concerned that if it becomes too slow, the game will be more likely to die soon :(. Cal's main concern was that Regent(Arki) was in 2-way war.

Yeah, I've been busy with exams and other things. I'm not sure how often I'll be on during summer, nor do I really like taking the time to play a game in this position every single day. If there is a sub available, I'd be fine with that.

Yeah, I've been busy with exams and other things. I'm not sure how often I'll be on during summer, nor do I really like taking the time to play a game in this position every single day. If there is a sub available, I'd be fine with that.

IIRC Cav Scout was supposed to come back June 20th - so perhaps Plako could sub for Bowsling during his exams? Plako, would you like to sub in our game a bit longer, this time for Bowsling?

Top Bottom