Team Pitboss Game

I don't like the idea of being permanent sub. I can do short term replacements though.

I don't like the idea of being permanent sub. I can do short term replacements though.

Bowsling mentioned exams - so it may be short-term.

Plako, what about you will sub for Bowsling short-term (no more than 10 turns)?

And if sub will be still needed after this, I think RegentMan will be free of his subbing job for Arki ;) and I think Regent is still interested in the progress of this game, so he maybe interested. Or at least we will get a bit more time to find somebody else.

For my part, I am glad that the timer is longer right now, as the turn rollovers haven't been lining up with my work schedule very well. I was just able to get my turn in at the half-way point last time and it's looking like it'll be that way again this turn. Wouldn't be too fair to Slaze if I only give him a few hours at the end of each turn. I prefer the longer timer to pauses.

Maybe we could shave a few hours off - go to 32 instead of all the way back down to 24?

Hi All, do we need all turns to be 40 hours or we want back to original 24 hours timer? I meant to ask Cal to extend just the first turn after pause, but we got permanent extension.

The last turn, even though it was after more than a week on pause, everybody but Bowsling played within first 28 hours, and Bowsling did not play at all :( Bowsling, do you need somebody to sub for you for a couple turns?

What do you guys think? I am a bit concerned that if it becomes too slow, the game will be more likely to die soon :(. Cal's main concern was that Regent(Arki) was in 2-way war.

Civstats said the game was down and attempting to log in confirmed it.

ISDG also lost connection to the civstats, so hepefully Cal will fix it soon.

Regent, will you be up for another subbing gig once your are doe with dying honorably for Arki? Bowsling is very busy now with his exams and RL stuff and could use some help. Plako mat help him for a while, but not permanently.

Game reloaded from maga_r's autosave.

Game reloaded from maga_r's autosave.

Cal, thank you very much for this lightning speed reaction :D

The only thing is that my score decreased - I hope it does not mean I am at war with the game admin now :p. Enough wars going on anyway...

Everybody, GAME IS BACK ON :D

Cal, thank you very much for this lightning speed reaction :D

The only thing is that my score decreased - I hope it does not mean I am at war with the game admin now :p. Enough wars going on anyway...

Everybody, GAME IS BACK ON :D

That's weird (the score decrease that is). Did you do anything during your turn that increased it? Maybe I took the wrong save..

And no, we're not at war anymore now since we signed a NAP when you responded to my PMs ;)

That's weird (the score decrease that is). Did you do anything during your turn that increased it? Maybe I took the wrong save..

And no, we're not at war anymore now since we signed a NAP when you responded to my PMs ;)

Hi Cal, just kidding, I also hope that we have a NAP now that I finally started to act decent wrt PMs :blush:

I think what happened is I did not have enough time to finish the turn, but settled a new city after the turn rolled, so I guess I will have to just replay what I did this turn. No biggie.

And thanks again for extremely fast reaction - you are a great host, Cal :goodjob:

IIRC Cav Scout was supposed to come back June 20th - so perhaps Plako could sub for Bowsling during his exams? Plako, would you like to sub in our game a bit longer, this time for Bowsling?
According to Absinthe Head Cav is away until 30th.

Regent, will you be up for another subbing gig once your are doe with dying honorably for Arki?
After Arki's civ perishes, I am done playing in this game. :) I am interested in how everything proceeds and turns out, of course- it's only natural after spending nearly a year logging in and playing my turns. But now that my civ is out, I am okay with not being a participant and HAVING to play a turn. I accepted this sub for Arki because it was such a short-term thing, but I do not want to get into another civ for another long period of time.

I think team-member players are exhausted now- anyone on the team who wants to play surely would have posted at some point in this year-old thread. You guys might have to post in the Pitboss forum here at CFC. That is, if you don't mind non-ISDG CFC team members joining y'all.

Seems like we are having technical problems again :(

Soon after I logged in today (Sunday, around 3:30 pm Pacific/Pitboss time) the game froze as if somebody paused it. I only now realized that I was the only person logged in at the time and I tried a couple of times and cannot reconnect again, civstats are also disconnected. Strangely, ISDG, run from the same server, seems OK.

ISDG is also unaccessible. Can you please post in the server thread about it? We have to finish our turn and we do need to know if the changes I did last night are saved before we let turn roll.

Thunder yet again. There's been a lot of it this summer. I may have to leave the server offline as I need some sleep, and the weather is really unstable right now.

AH, you are around, great :thumbsup: I just sent you a PM. OK, just wanted to be sure we will have the save from after my last changes.

AH, you are around, great :thumbsup: I just sent you a PM. OK, just wanted to be sure we will have the save from after my last changes.

I've sent you a response too. :)

Top Bottom