Team Pitboss Game

Regent, do you know we are waiting for you? I sent you Arki's password so you can log-in, unpause and play. You should play first, before Aivo and Plako.

Yep just got the password and logged in- I am in the dreaded paused diplo screen as well.

Wow, looks like a lot of diplo has been going on in the game recently :lol: I still cannot un-pause - anybody can help Regent out?

Thank you for subbing, Regent :goodjob:

Wow, looks like a lot of diplo has been going on in the game recently :lol: I still cannot un-pause - anybody can help Regent out?

Thank you for subbing, Regent :goodjob:

Bump - somebody needs to unpause the game.
I tried again - cannot do it :( And got stuck in diplo, too :lol:
Regent (playing for Arki) stuck in diplo :(
Plako (playing for Cav) stuck in diplo :(

Who can unpause? Aivo? Bowsling? Dratboy? Slaze?

unpaused .... about 2:45 left on the clock from this post despite civstats, hope there's enough time

Thanks, Slaze! Emailed Regent and others, hopefully they can play and re-pause. Will you be able to pause again if nobody will manage to play and re-pause? I cannot neither pause or unpause.

Can't play within next 2h so game needs to be paused. Also has Regentman now played Arkipeller's turn since I'm supposed to be acting after him.

edit. Please increase the timer to 30h or more.

No, think I'm gonna crash. This looks like a reload

Can't play within next 2h so game needs to be paused. Also has Regentman now played Arkipeller's turn since I'm supposed to be acting after him.

edit. Please increase the timer to 30h or more.

OK, at least I finished my turn and saved the game. Perhaps will find somebody to pause and Cal will be able to set timer longer for that turn. You are generally OK with 24h timer, Plako? It is only this turn?

OK, mission accomplished - game paused. Fortunately, my Significant Other :love: has very high geek cred :D

So now Bowsling can play whenever he wants, Regent should play before Aivo and Plako. Please pause and re-pause afterwards. If you guys will play very quick, perhaps we will not have to bother Cal to extend timer - full 33 minutes left for all four of you :lol:

I have raised the turn timer to 40 pitboss hours for now (this should give you guys a little less than 2 days per turn in total - with all the wars going on I suspect this is a good timer setting for now). Let me know when/if I should reduce it again.

Please note that this does not increase the timer for the current turn. I could have done that if we were using the APTMod - but with no Pitboss mods, I don't know any way to increase the turn timer of the current turn.

I have raised the turn timer to 40 pitboss hours for now (this should give you guys a little less than 2 days per turn in total - with all the wars going on I suspect this is a good timer setting for now). Let me know when/if I should reduce it again.

Thanks, Cal - that was quick :goodjob:

Hi Regent - saw that you tried to play, unpaused the game for you - you can play now.

Cal says timer increased to 40hrs - so we should have >16-17h left - but game timer shows only 33 mins :confused:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regent (Arki) has played, put game on pause again - please let me know if anybody has problems with unpausing.

He said he changed it to 40 for next turn. It's gonna roll soon

Ah, thanks, missed the second part of Cal's post. Paused the game again and contacted Cal. Looks indeed like a reload :( Unless Aivo, plako and Bowsling are very good at speed-civving ;)

Turn played and paused. Still almost 20 mins left in the timer ;).

Plako :clap: So maybe we will manage without a reload?

Aivo and Bowsling - perhaps you could contact each other and play at the same time, this way you would both get 20 mins?

OK. Game killed. I'll try to log on as soon as you've done. I think I can play my turn in very fast time by copious use of pause key :)

Top Bottom