Team Sirius

Absolutely, welcome to Team Sirius! :)

We haven't decided yet were waiting for our private forum.

I posted a poll about the private forums in the main thread, perhaps the admins can be persuaded to create them sooner if most people want that? :)

What is the double civ setting,please?
It hasn't been decided yet (although technically double civs is winning the poll over single civs). I believe it will end up being a team vote.

I posted a poll about the private forums in the main thread, perhaps the admins can be persuaded to create them sooner if most people want that? :)
Yeah, maybe... :)

I'm pretty busy in those days, and the main thread is becoming crowded.

So, if you got something i need to do or know, or anything, please send me a PM, so i can see it when i log in CFC.

Sure, Sirius seems to have stuck, and no-one's raised any objections so far. Let's roll with it. :)

Updated the member list:

Confirmed member list:

Lord Parkin
hell_hound
caveman1917
HUSch
AlphaShard
Toch
pindicator
T. Claudius
fed1943

Probable member list:

BLubmuz
azzaman333
BLubmuz and azzaman333, I notice you haven't yet confirmed that you'll be in the team - if you can say yea or nay then I can add (or remove) you as appropriate. :)

Excellent. Glad to have you (officially) on board, Azz! :)

Updated the member list:

BLubmuz and azzaman333, I notice you haven't yet confirmed that you'll be in the team - if you can say yea or nay then I can add (or remove) you as appropriate. :)

Sure i did.
Oh well, i f you need an official "yea" here it is.

YeahhhhhHHHHHHHHH

enough?

BTW are you in another team? ahem... i see only me and Azz in your list... usually a list lists (what else have a list to do?) all the members, even the obvious ones ;)

Look at the list a couple of lines above. ;)

Thanks for the confirmation... I just wasn't sure because you didn't commit for sure in your earlier posts.

I think your proposal seems interesting, so i'd like to join, at least unofficially. I will confirm when teams will be officially formed.

Glad to have you aboard though! :D

Hi, just seen the announcement on the frontpage for this demogame. I have never tried to play a mp game before, but I thought this sounded very interesting. So I wonder if I could join the team?

Hi everyone. Just like Allan79 I saw the notice on the front page and thought it sounded like an interesting idea so thought I would sign up if I am so lucky as to be accepted. Looking forward to this as its a completely different style of game than I usually play.

Hi, just seen the announcement on the frontpage for this demogame. I have never tried to play a mp game before, but I thought this sounded very interesting. So I wonder if I could join the team?
Hi everyone. Just like Allan79 I saw the notice on the front page and thought it sounded like an interesting idea so thought I would sign up if I am so lucky as to be accepted. Looking forward to this as its a completely different style of game than I usually play.
Absolutely, welcome to Team Sirius to both of you! Always glad to have more members! :D

You've got a good team so far LP. I find it ironic that our team name is the Mavericks, since in real life, the NBA team Dallas Mavericks is composed of a highly-veteran led squad like your team yet our team is a rookie squad, like the Oklahoma City Thunder (who are really good now). :lol:

Pardon for the rambling. I don't know if you follow NBA or not. :D

Top Bottom