1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Tech Icon Library--Gathering thread

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by William GBTW, Apr 15, 2006.

1. William GBTW

William GBTW 73h 1337 H4x0rz

I'm going to start making a tech icon library that will operate much like other libraries where the modder updates and the librarian (me :D ) adds them to an index. I'm going to start gathering the lists of Tech Icons and their URL's and post it and then when it is up to date you'll post when you make one in the appointed way and I up date an index. So, "How can I help" you ask yourself; well here is how you can help now, PM me or post here the names of the tech icons you've made and an URL to their threads, those of you who haven't made tech icons could help by posting for the inactive ones.
    ~William
    Thus far:
    Pages 35-38 of the Graphics have NO tech icons.
    Page 33-34 are done.
    Page 29-33
    So done so far: 29-38

2. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

Hey Will are you going to ask for it to be given stick status,like the ones in the graphic library? Im curious to see how deliberation for eligable sticky threads play out.

3. William GBTW

4. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

Thats funny but do they always listen?" I dunno the rules

5. William GBTW

6. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

Ohhh, ok I see, you got the inside hook up ;) Im joshing but If yerfor real mybe you can be the agent for the Hof thread, once there is one that is. It might need some pull in its it infancy. Thanks for strenghting the community with this idea by the way

7. William GBTW

Your welcome. I'm honored by such flatering remakrs.
    To the topic like I said if you want you can look at the old pages and if you make tech icons you could help, for the whole thing see the first post.

8. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

Yes I'll let you get back to work. Theirs quite a ways to go. Have fun.....Hmmm? mybe I could help a wee bit, seeing your trying to make things easy for the rest of us. I'l pm when I find some ok bye.

9. William GBTW