Tech Project

SwordOfJustice

Chieftain
While I'm doing the tech quotes, I might come across some ideas and have feedback to offer. So I'm making this thread for that. I think I read something about putting feedback up using your initials to help keep track so I'll do that too.

PS-001
Can Zensunni religion be founded by Way of the Believers and Navachristianity be founded by Religion Influence? I believe they fit better that way. According to wiki, in the Legends of Dune trilogy, Navachristianity is the religion of the ruling class on Poritrin. This sounds like the organised style of religion implied by a tech called Religion Influence. The text I've made for these two techs also suits this swap.

PS-002
I don't believe Judaism should be founded by Holy Jihad. It just doesn't fit that religion. Zensunni could be moved here, Judaism moved to Way of the Believers and I could redo the tech text. This would be a three way swap including the above.

Cheers,
Sword

Should Judaism even be in this mod?
I can't help but feel that there are too many religions - definitely too many that are founded in the very early game with easy access by 4 low level techs.

OK, I have done some more quotes and pedia text for techs. I'm sending them to David via PM now.

Note that I've used the original file I was working on from probably a few versions ago.

Cheers,
Sword

Thanks for the additional quotes! I guarantee your work will be used; we will assign the quotes to any "new" techs as appropriate.

Top Bottom