Temujin Magical Attack

mrtn

Shaven not stirred
I've used parts of Kinboats fire breathing dragon to modify the Mongol King unit, to give him a magical attack, by throwing fire.
You need PTW or C3C to use this unit, as I only included the attack, the .ini calls for the original animations, so you don't have to copy these to your scenario folder. The .ini assumes you have C3C, if you want to use this unit in PTW you have to mod it.
The colours of the unit looks better than in the gif.

Attachments

• temujin_magical_attack.zip
    91.4 KB · Views: 859
Originally posted by Kindred72
Very cool! But, I'm just curious as to why? Do you have a use for him?
Thanks. :) Yes of course I have a use for him. Though the Gandalf look fit some wizards, it doesn't fit all. This one fits an "Arab" wizard better.
I'll use him in my Magnamund Mod.

Looks great mrtn:goodjob:! Weren’t you making a Abu Bakr magician also, did you scrap that one for the more fitting Temujin graphics? Looks great, glad to see another unit modification under your belt;).

Excellent, now I have a more fitting mage for my desert civs. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like him :)

Great unit, although he looks as if a trip to the free clinic would do him some good.....:blush: [plasma]

I will probably use this as an early asian flamethrower.

Originally posted by Amesjustin
Great unit, although he looks as if a trip to the free clinic would do him some good.....:blush: [plasma]

I will probably use this as an early asian flamethrower.
I have no idea what a free clinic is.
You can of course us him as you please.

I think he is implying that he looks drunk, but im not sure what the 'free clinic' he refers to is either. Its just his swaying in a continuous loop gives the appearance that he is in a drunken stupor, whil may i add handling very dangerous equipment.

Congrats on your 7 Y E A R Necro (!!!)
So, welcome to the show! Reviving an ancient old Mummy of a thread is, however, always a bit - to say the least -to everyone else around. ... in other news this unit already exists and comes with the expansions to Civ3 (it is all expained in the thread starting post by mrtn)...

Death to the necro lurkers.

it does not have sandrisian proportions and because it exists it maybe converted easily. i do not have time to learn how to create units so i must excuse for teasing the commnunity

First, the scale is fine; Sandris' units use (almost) the same scale as Kinboat's, which is designed to match the Firaxis units. And even where they don't exactly match, that doesn't matter, because people aren't all the same height anyway.

Second, in your bump post, you didn't say that you wanted the scale of the unit changed. If you're going to bump an ancient thread you really need to say something.

Top Bottom