Term 2 - Nominations for Chief Justice

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Please post below your nomination for the Office of Chief Justice. You may nominate any registered C3C DemoGame Rivival Citizen (see Citizen Registry above). If you are registered, you may also nominate yourself for a position. Self-nomination is permitted.

This is a discussion thread, so please feel free to second a nomination or ask the candidates questions. All debates will take place in these Nomination threads.

Office description: The Chief Justice is part of the Judicial Branch along with the Public Defender and Judge Advocate, and is tasked with upholding, clarifying and reviewing all changes to the Constitution and its supporting laws through Judicial Reviews, and upholding the rights of all citizens through Investigations. The Judiciary will carry out all its tasks in a fair, impartial, public and speedy manner.

The Chief Justice shall have the additional responsibility to organize and conduct the affairs of the Judicial Branch.

I will second Lord Civius and nominate Black_Hole. They had great debates last Term.

Thanks for the nominations guys though it is too late for me too accept. Just started a new job in RL so it is probably best I do not take any office for this term.

Top Bottom