Chief Justice: ravensfire
Judge Advocate: Lockesdonkey
.....Temporary Appointment: Donsig
Public Defender: Octavian X

Official Links:
Designated Player Pool
City Council Current Discussions:
Goals:
City Specialization: Reorganizing, or at least setting a standard of how our cities are laid out in the empire.

Government:
  • Office of Warlord: To create a leader to maintain our military.
Research:
  • Alphabet: So that we may gain the advantage of tech trading over our neighbors and to boost our power above and beyond that of our neighbors.
  • Code of Laws: So that we may build courthouses to help manage the costs of our empire and gain the blessings of a higher power.

Note: The above will be continually updated as the term continues and is currently not complete. Hopefully I can update it more with my intentions in the next couple of days. Thank you.

Chieftain Methos

MR. Chieftain...

I would like for you to add "Discuss and start the process of city specialization" to the governments goals. Last game we never got around to it. I feel if we start now we may actually get started and may get our 2 cities on the road to specialized functions.

MR. Chieftain...

I would like for you to add "Discuss and start the process of city specialization" to the governments goals. Last game we never got around to it. I feel if we start now we may actually get started and may get our 2 cities on the road to specialized functions.

Will do. The bad thing is I created the discussion in the Term 2 City Council thread, but forgot to add it on my list of goals.

I would also like a nomination at the History Office. I mean if it comes late in the game it will be harsh to get all the information of the past saves...Is Jdubdixon sick or what?

In the event the third city is founded, I would like to be a Chieftain of that city, if possible :).

Can I ask, is there any jobs you want doing, because I would be happy to do them.

Mr Chieftain,

The Election Results sticky in the main forum and Office Index in the offices forum have not been updated with this term's information. We could also use someone to organize an information office. I'm not volunteering for that job, just suggesting something is needed.

Regards,
Citizen DaveShack

I will be willing to do that if you want

May I point out that we will have a new city on the first turn of the next turnchat, and that this city does not have an elder, nor orders, at the moment.

I would be willing to submit an application for eldership of the third city :).

I would also like a nomination at the History Office. I mean if it comes late in the game it will be harsh to get all the information of the past saves...Is Jdubdixon sick or what?

i'm still waiting for the history office to be filled too...

Since no one has chimed in about it, I'll allow you NKVD to hold the history office for Term 2 as well as your Cartography position. I've heard no one else mention an interest in it, so the job is yours for Term 2.

Can I ask, is there any jobs you want doing, because I would be happy to do them.

We could also use someone to organize an information office. I'm not volunteering for that job, just suggesting something is needed.

I will be willing to do that if you want

Agreed. Joe Harker, you have the responsibility during Term 2 of the Information Office.

May I point out that we will have a new city on the first turn of the next turnchat, and that this city does not have an elder, nor orders, at the moment.

I would be willing to submit an application for eldership of the third city :).

Agreed. CivGeneral, I'm appointing you as Elder of City #3 for the remaining period of Term 2.

What do people want from the infromation office?

Sorry :lol:

How about some info about the current polls? And about passed laws.

Top Bottom