Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklektikos

Eponymous
Domestic Leader: Eklektikos
Domestic Deputy: Fionn McCumhall

Previous Term's Domestic Dept thread.

Current in-game Domestic Advisor report:

Please post in this thread any queries or requests regarding Fanatikan domestic matters or policy. However please do not attempt to use this as an issue discussion thread. All discussions regarding in-game decisions should take place within dedicated threads in the citizen's forum.

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
Just a question:
Something I campaigned for last term was Palace Prebuilds. Whats your opinion on them?

At this point I would not be in favour of prebuilding for any Wonder, or even attempting to self-build a Great Wonder at all. I think the shields would be better spent on other more immediately useful things such as military units, settlers, workers and the occasional temple.

Note that this is simply my opinion and not an attempt to unilaterally decide domestic policy ;)

Originally posted by Eklektikos
Note that this is simply my opinion and not an attempt to unilaterally decide domestic policy ;)

Gun-shy already? It's not even been a day. :)

Nonetheless, congratulations from the Cartographic Office! We are looking forward to the addition of many wonderful cities and provincial borders to add to our glorious maps.

As deputy of the Domestic Department, Fionn McCumhall has been awarded city naming rights. Please be sure to register your city name with our office.

Current City Information:
Code:
[b]Top Cities:[/b]
Stat				City		Produced
Food				Bavaria		8
Shield				Bavaria		9
Commerece			Bavaria		6
Happiness/Content/Sad		Bavaria		2/0/2
Science				Bavaria		1
Treasury Contribution		Bavaria		4
Maintnence			3 way tie*	1

*Bavaria, Valhalla, Morgana

[b]City Ratios:[/b]
Key:
	F/E - Total Food / Food Eaten
	S/W - Shields / Waste (red shields)
	C/C - Commerce / Corruption
	I/M - Income / Maintenance
	R   - Ratio Value

City		F / E	R	S / W	R	C / C	R	I / M	R
Bavaria		8 / 8	1:1	9 / 0	9:0	6 / 0	6:0	6 / 1	6:1
Valhalla	7 / 4	7:4	5 / 0	5:0	3 / 0	3:0	3 / 1	3:1
Morgana		5 / 4	5:4	5 / 1	5:1	3 / 0	3:0	3 / 1	3:1
Khukaff		5 / 2	5:2	2 / 0	2:0	1 / 0	1:0	1 / 0	1:0
Tlaxcala	3 / 3	1:1	2 / 2	1:1     1 / 1	1:1	0 / 0	1:1
Bremershaven	4 / 2	2:1	2 / 1	2:1	1 / 0	1:0	1 / 0	1:0
Tenochtitlan	4 / 2	2:1	1 / 1	1:1	2 / 2	1:1	0 / 0	1:1

Originally posted by Octavian X
Sooo... ya need a chat rep? As the vice president, I think I'll just be fartin' around for a bit...
Reckon you might want to wait for Shaitan to announce the chat schedule before you volunteer - I have a feeling it'll be somewhat different to that which we have become used to...

* ...and then a hush fell over the crowd, most of them wondering what they would see when the curtains opened...*

:lol: Congratulations Eklektikos. It's good to see you've claimed yet another top spot in the Government. I like the idea of the Domestic Advisor's Screen up top. I assume that will be changing every t/c.

Best of luck to you and Fionn. He's a good man.

Official City placement poll (part two). This one deals with the city after next, and is a quick poll

Again, time is short so please vote as soon as possible if you wish to influence the end decision!

The President beat me to it but I would like to renew a request I made at the beginning of term 2:

Can we please set some provincial borders?

Originally posted by donsig
The President beat me to it but I would like to renew a request I made at the beginning of term 2:

Can we please set some provincial borders?
I'll be looking into that over the course of the day. Expect some visible action on the issue either this evening or tomorrow.

Thanks FortyJ :goodjob:

Didn't your mother ever tell you that it's foolish to steal from warmongers? :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom