Term 3 Nominations for Chief Justice

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Please post below your nomination for the Office of Chief Justice. You may nominate any registered C3C DemoGame Rivival Citizen (see Citizen Registry above). If you are registered, you may also nominate yourself for a position. Self-nomination is permitted.

This is a discussion thread, so please feel free to second a nomination or ask the candidates questions. All debates will take place in these Nomination threads.

Office description: The Chief Justice is part of the Judicial Branch along with the Public Defender and Judge Advocate, and is tasked with upholding, clarifying and reviewing all changes to the Constitution and its supporting laws through Judicial Reviews, and upholding the rights of all citizens through Investigations. The Judiciary will carry out all its tasks in a fair, impartial, public and speedy manner.

The Chief Justice shall have the additional responsibility to organize and conduct the affairs of the Judicial Branch.

Thank you for the nomination billybones27.

However, I will respectfully decline this nomination, the Judicial Branch has never really been of much interest to me.

I'll second Black_Hole.

I decline the nomination, but thank you anyway gentlemen. I feel two terms is enough for me.

Then I will self-nominate for the position of Chief Justice.

Thank you, civplayah. I Accept!

I'd like to thank all the big people. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom