• Octavian X

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Abstain / Write - in

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Ah, the world that exists outside Fanatikou. One of showmanship, honor, under-the-table deals, and backstabbing. Who can best navigate the murky waters that are other nations?

Your candidates:
Zarn
Octavian X

You have until turn 135. Vote!

I'm not going to say that I am honorable or a great back stabber. I only do what I can for this nation. If you like what I did for this nation, then please vote for me. If you don't and think my opponent will do better, then vote for him. I'm just here to try to get the most out of the other nations to benefit our own. I will concentrate on each event that may possibly come in the future. My mind is always open, so it isn't my way or the highway, when it comes to treaties. I want citizen input on them. I also pick up on how each team words statements and carfully word my own. Every word could be crucial to a diplomatic breakthrough. That's something I learned through my experience here. This isn't the easiest government job, but I will try to do my best to keep Fanatikou afloat on the world stage, if re-elected.

What can I say? I believe we are on a good course in the FA realm: stronger relations with Apolyton. Over the term, I would support the strengthening of this relationship with open dialouge, etc.

I voted for Zarn. He is a loyal friend. He is intelligent and does not show a divided Fanatikou. He shows a strong united one! We will work very well toghther during our mandate to show the world how great Fanatikou is.

Vote Zarn

Are you sure you support me Goonie? I never united the nation. I don't have that power to do that. I am weak compared to many others here.

I voted for Zarn. Plus as Ambassador, It would be an honor to be working for him :).

I voted for Zarn as well, but it was an extremely tough choice for me; both candidates are extremely capable.

MY vote was for Zarn as I felt Octavian is too cozy with Apolytan in a way I do not like.

Isnn't that a good thing? Getting comfy with the neighbours, bringing them ever closer? ;)

I cant decide, so i'll vote for abstain. Vote #1 Abstain!

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
Isnn't that a good thing? Getting comfy with the neighbours, bringing them ever closer? ;)

I cant decide, so i'll vote for abstain. Vote #1 Abstain!

*Warning Bad Joke*
I think you and abstain are good friends and that your opinion on who is the best is biased, due to that close friendship you have with him. Don't think that I don't know. I saw you two share an ice cream before. You can't say otherwise.
*Bad Joke Over*

Seriously, I'm fine with an abstain, though would have liked you to vote for me. :p

I think Oct is just as capable to deal with foreign affairs as Zarn...

Top Bottom